• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Dolphin Encounter on Wednesdays in Cozumel???

Dolphin Discovery Cozumel (3-3.5 hours)

Interact with dolphins for half an hour at Chankanaab National Park! After an educational orientation you'll enter the water via stairs to arrive on a submerged platform. You'll have one half-hour standing in waist-deep water to interact with the friendly marine mammals. Afterwards, stay and enjoy the rest of the park's offerings - beach area, snorkling, and replica of Mayan Ruins. Transportation is available every hour on the half hour.

Adult Price: $105 (ages 10 and above)
Child Price: $90 (ages 3-9)
Departure Times: 10:20 am

However...if we could have booked direct with Dolphin Discovery... we could have been guaranteed to Kiss, Hug and Cradle as well as enjoy the actions and behaviors for $30 less per adult and $20 less for child.

Does anyone know if the DCL excursion offers the purchase of pictures and video???

I am so excited... Just got done with an online chat with Marian and Dolphin Discovery... we can do the SWIM!!!

Transcript below!

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Marian'
Marian: Hi Dawn, how can I help you?
Dawn: The dolphin encounter is not available on Wednesdays in Cozumel?
Marian: No - the allocation is given over to the cruise ships. Are you coming on a cruise?
Dawn: Yes... Disney Cruise
Marian: Have you checked availability with them?
Dawn: I will do that... just wanted to arrange our excursions on our own. One more question...
Marian: SURE
Dawn: Is it possible for my daughter to participate in the Swim... we will be there on Feb. 5th and her 8th birthday is Feb. 16th
Marian: Yes could participate as long as she had an adult participating with her.
Dawn: She is such a nature and animal lover... I just know she would love it!
Marian: She is too young to do it on her own.
Dawn: That's great... I thought she could not participate at all unless she was 8.
Marian: We don´t ask for proof of age, and if another adult is with her, she should be fine.
Dawn: Thanks! Have a great day!
Marian: You´re welcome - you too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter