No "direct to room"text. Where do we go?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Even though I did online check- in, we didn't get a text. So I figure we have to go somewhere to check in. This is at BCV. Do we go to the BC front desk or the Villas? And if BCV, is there a time when the front desk there closes? We'll probably be there around 5:30 pm.

How do you get all the paperwork you get at the front desk if you go right to your room? I love reading the package in bed on our first night lol

Thanks so much!

They leave the packet on a table in the room now. You don't get it when you check in.

We've never had a packet on the table with the text to room. That would be at PVB, VGF, AKV and BLT.
It was a small red folder on the table. We had it at AKL and OKW a few weeks ago. I know we've also had it before then earlier this year and last year.

It was a small red folder on the table. We had it at AKL and OKW a few weeks ago. I know we've also had it before then earlier this year and last year.

You mean the one with all the resort info, restaurant info etc? Yes, we've always had those.

But ours has never had the resort schedule for the week and park info that was what we received at the check in desk.

You mean the one with all the resort info, restaurant info etc? Yes, we've always had those.

But ours has never had the resort schedule for the week and park info that was what we received at the check in desk.
I understand your concern. Last time we got the direct to room text and that packet was in our room...with coffee stains so that it wasn't too readable. This time we got the activity schedule at the front desk when we checked in. No activity schedule in our room, so we wouldn't have had one if we'd gotten the direct to room text.

Check your email too. Last stay at AKV, I never got a text even though my cell number is on file in several places. Instead, they emailed my room number to me. Luckily, I happened to check my email while sitting on DME.

I've also never received the typical check-in info in the room when I've done direct-to-room check-in. In fact, last time at AKV, I stopped by the front desk later in the day to get a resort map so we knew where we were going.

One of the emails you should receive pre-stay will include a link to the resorts activities calendar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter