No Dining With an Imagineer in April?

AtlantaDisneyDreamer

DIS Veteran
There are no dates for DWAI for the last two weeks of March or any of April. I get that during Christmas and Easter weeks they might not have it, but not at all in April? Anyone have any info on this?

I couldn't find any threads about DWAI ADR watches.

I'm looking for this info, too! Just called and the cast member didn't have any idea why the dates aren't up. She said they had them all last April... She just said to keep checking back. :-/

When I booked for January it didn't show up for a couple of weeks for some reason. All of the other ADRs I made no problem. But when I went to make Dining With Imagineer it wasn't available at my 180. And continued to not be available for somewhere between 2-3 weeks before it suddenly showed up in the system.

Might be the same thing again. If so just wait and keep checking back. Not sure if the delay has to deal with DHS construction or what.

It came up this morning! Had to try for 20 minutes at 3:00am PST, but I got it! Yay!

So glad you posted! I checked on the app at 6:15 and nothing. When I saw your post, I came down to my laptop and it was available for our dates! If anyone is looking for this, don't use the app- reservations for DWAI are not coming up on the app.

I have dined with an Imagineer 3 times now and a 4th booked for Jan. and have found it can be listed at 180 days, 120 days, you just never know. Keep trying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter