No contract??

Cinderella22

Mouseketeer
Hi Ladies,
I'm kinda sad. Today is the exact 8 month mark, and I still have no contract. I know that it may take some time, but I had my hopes up for today, since a lot of other brides receive theirs on the exact day.
To make matters worse, I sent my coordinator an e-mail to confirm/make some changes before the contract came through. That was about a month ago now, and I have still not received a response--which is unusal, she usual is very quick. I have also called and left a message, but that wasn't returned either. I know they are very busy, but I am starting to worry a bit.
Did anyone else have to wait long as well??
Maggie

About a week after my 8 month mark we got our contract.

Whose your planner?
Tanis is going on vacation starting tommorow and she closed up some of my loose ends yesterday, but she seemed really busy/rushed and was trying to finish up a lot of things.

If you can't get a hold of your planner, I'd make an attempt to get a hold of someone else.

Thats weirs,I got mine sent in an email the day the 8 month mark,I printed it out sent it out,did 2 day shipping and they got it that Monday.

We then got our contract back with our APS. So I would keep calling until you speak to somebody.

I honestly have had no delays with anything and I think that it should be that way for everybody, so call tomorrow and see whats up.

It might depend on your location. I think for mine at the Living Seas, it had to go through Epcot, so it took DFTW until the next day to call me to confirm we got our locations (I think it can take up to 48 hours, but I'm not sure). It took me several weeks to get my actual contract because we got caught up in a few issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter