No confirmation #?

CaliforniaDreamin

<font color=deeppink>DIS Veteran (and then some)<b
Ok, so yesterday I made our PS's for our trip in Oct. I booked 2 PS's through DISNEY dining, Didn't realize til I got off the phone that I didn't get any confirmation numbers. WDW always gives confirmation #'s. Is this something DL doesn't do? Or do I need to call back and redo everything?

I've made tons of PS's over the years for DL and have never been given a confirmation #. Must be a WDW thing!

Nope we never get any either, and I've never had a problem!

Andrea

Never been given a Confirmation #. I actually asked once and they just said it was under my name and no # was required.

made a PS reservation yesterday and asked if there was a confirmation number and the CM said no. :)

CaliforniaDreamin said:
Ok, so yesterday I made our PS's for our trip in Oct. I booked 2 PS's through DISNEY dining, Didn't realize til I got off the phone that I didn't get any confirmation numbers.

I did the same thing yesterday. It was unsettling w/ no confirmation #.
This info makes me feel better! Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter