No confirmation e-mail for BOG?

Mom2Minnie

Earning My Ears
My DH was able to knab a lunch ADR for BOG at 6 am this morning. It never loaded the last page and we didn't even know we got it until a few hours later when we checked the My Reservations page. It's showing there with a confirmation number as well as in our itinerary. We still never received a confirmation email though. Will this cause us problems on the day of our ressie? How many of you got your ADR but no email? If we call in a few days once all this madness has calmed down will they be able to send us a confirmation?

Just looking to see if anyone can shed some light on this.

We got the same thing except I now have 6 reservations for 4 people at 10:45am on August 23rd. Obviously I only need one but I am afraid to do anything until I talk to someone. We have the confirmation number on our itinerary but no email. My TA told me to take a screen shot of the page!

I made two single reservations for two people around 10:45am and got email confirmations almost immediately, the same email you get with any ADR. And it showed in our MDE account right away, too.

Check your junk mail box on your email. I thought I didn't get mine as well but found it in my junk mail.

I didn't get an email and never made it to the final confirmation page either. But it shows the reservation in MDE. I'm planning to call Disney later this week to confirm that they show the reservation as well. Just for peace of mind.

I took a screen shot just so I have the confirmation number. I'm not canceling my other reservations until their glitches are fixed. What a day!

I also never made it to the "Confirmed" screen, gave up hope. I called around 2PM FL time to see if it was showing on the back end, had not checked MDE yet, but she told me it was there and gave me the confirmation number. I looked at MDE when I got home and it also was there, same confirmation number. I checked my e-mail, junk folder included just now (5:15PM FL time) and still no confirmation in my email. I'm taking a picture of the laptop confirmation number as well as a screen shot on the app. I don't want to take any chances of losing it!

I ended up with a few reservations too. I cancelled all but the one I needed and it's still in MDE with a confirmation # but never received an email. (Only for the cancellations because of credit card) I called Disney and they said not everyone receives an email confirmation and because I made it myself online and received a confirmation # instantly there was no need for email. I hope she's right. She said only people who make them on the phone get emails but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I have a screenshot saved just in case.

When I chatted with someone today they told me call the Reservations line and they should be able to resend a confirmation. If I have not gotten one in a couple days I will call.

we ended up cancelling our adr that we got yesterday morning for a time only 10 mins earlier just to see if we would get a confirmation e-mail this time. We still haven't received a new confirmation e-mail but we did receive a cancellation e-mail for the other ADR so I'm sure its legit. I will call later this week to see if they can send the confirmation again.

I didn't receive any email confirmations for the 8 dining reservations I made over the phone:sad2: The only email I did receive was for a reservation that I cancelled on Wednesday evening and changed to BOG, but no email for the new BOG time/date. All my reservations are in MDE :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter