No cats to herd this time! It's just the two of us!UPDATED 11/24-DIS Meet & Departure

You are done already?!?! ;) Seriously, I loved it. Fantastic job! :thumbsup2

Michelle, you got your hair cut! It's cute! :goodvibes

I think a joint pre-trippie is in order girls! popcorn::

Sara,

LOVE the last firework pic!!!! It is AMAZING!!

That is so funny how you wrote about your husbands being able to see you are all normal people. I think my DH needs a DIS meet...he thinks I am crazy talking to strangers :rotfl:

I really enjoyed your TR!! So many great tips. I do want to ask you what time the torch lighting ceremony begins? We will be at the Poly one night for a fairly early dinner. Any chance we can see it??

Take care---start your PTR ASAP!!! Seriously, like right now! :)

It also seems like all of you girls who stay at the Poly choose to stay there again (You, Becky, etc). It must be sooo wonderful :cloud9: We are at the Wilderness Lodge this time, but totally doing the Poly next time :woohoo:

What a fantastic finale for your trip-Water Pagent, fireworks and a DIS meet! Shawn got some beautiful fireworks shots too. I've really enjoyed your trip report. Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us. :thumbsup2

Very nice ending to a lovely trip! I, too, :love: the last MK fireworks pic. The caricature had me :laughing:

Sara, you are one of the best TR writers out there, and even if it takes six months to get to the end, i'm still sad to see it over! Thank you for bringing us to WDW with you, and i can't wait for your next trip! :goodvibes

Boy do I look ROUGH in that pic!! It had obviously been a LONG day for me!! YIKES! :eek: It was so great getting to meet all of you!! You were even sweeter in person!!! And the pics that Shawn took of Wishes from the beach--AMAZING!!! And yes, I agree--you MUST start a PTR so we can continue to hear about your precious family!! I'm so excited that you get to share the Poly with them in February!!

Very nice Sara! :goodvibes

I love the fireworks pictures...nice job Shawn!

How exciting to be going back in February...that's right around the corner! :thumbsup2

You finished! :sad1: I think you need to start a PTR now to keep us all occupied. :rolleyes:

It was so great to be able to see you and Shawn that night at the Poly. Sam and I had a great time sitting out on the beach while we were waiting. Such a peaceful place and the views cannot be beat. I look forward to meeting you there again very soon!

I love the Electrial Water Pageant but never knew the story behind it, thanks for sharing!

Oh, and your caricature is AWESOME! How many people can they fit in one? We should do one with us girls in February!

Great report as usual my friend!

Thanks Michelle! :hug: It was so great meeting up with everyone that night, although it was too short! That caricature idea is fabulous - we should definitely be thinking about doing that! :yay:

Don't know about that PTR....:rolleyes1

You are done already?!?! Seriously, I loved it. Fantastic job! :thumbsup2

Michelle, you got your hair cut! It's cute! :goodvibes

I think a joint pre-trippie is in order girls!

Thanks Nicole! I know - aren't I super-duper-fast with my reports??? I'm sure it's hard to keep up with me, but thanks for trying! :rotfl:

Hmmm....joint pre-trip.....Monica, Michelle....whatchathink??? :confused3

Sara,

LOVE the last firework pic!!!! It is AMAZING!!

That is so funny how you wrote about your husbands being able to see you are all normal people. I think my DH needs a DIS meet...he thinks I am crazy talking to strangers

I really enjoyed your TR!! So many great tips. I do want to ask you what time the torch lighting ceremony begins? We will be at the Poly one night for a fairly early dinner. Any chance we can see it??

Take care---start your PTR ASAP!!! Seriously, like right now!

It also seems like all of you girls who stay at the Poly choose to stay there again (You, Becky, etc). It must be sooo wonderful :cloud9: We are at the Wilderness Lodge this time, but totally doing the Poly next time :woohoo:
Thanks Katie! According to tikiman's site, the Torch Lighting Ceremony is held Tuesday- Saturday at 6:00 p.m. Best thing to do is to call the Poly that day and see when it is scheduled, in case they move it up at all during the winter months.

Seriously, I never thought I would EVER get to stay at the Poly but we just loved it there! I think all the Disney resorts have great things to offer and the Wilderness Lodge is one I would love to stay in someday, especially in the winter like you are going. It's hard with a family of 5 though -we are restricted a little bit more unless we have the grandparents along with us who can "take" a kid in their room since most of the resorts have 4 person capacities. It limits us to a few of the deluxe resorts, a room with a trundle at a moderate, a family suite at All Stars, or a DVC unit. We have always been "offsite house" people up until this trip, so we'll see how we do in a hotel room with all 5 of us! I think I can make-do since I will be at the Poly! :love:

What a fantastic finale for your trip-Water Pagent, fireworks and a DIS meet! Shawn got some beautiful fireworks shots too. I've really enjoyed your trip report. Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you sticking in with me - I know it's hard to stay interested in such a slow-moving trip report! :headache: I'm very thankful to still have some readers! :grouphug:

Very nice ending to a lovely trip! I, too, :love: the last MK fireworks pic. The caricature had me :laughing:

Thanks Jill! Isn't it funny? :laughing: I laugh every time I look at it!

Sara, you are one of the best TR writers out there, and even if it takes six months to get to the end, i'm still sad to see it over! Thank you for bringing us to WDW with you, and i can't wait for your next trip! :goodvibes

Awww....thank you so much, Sare! You are very sweet! :hug: I'm glad you enjoy the ramblings! If I decide to do one for February I will send you a PM so you won't lose me! :laughing:

Boy do I look ROUGH in that pic!! It had obviously been a LONG day for me!! YIKES! It was so great getting to meet all of you!! You were even sweeter in person!!! And the pics that Shawn took of Wishes from the beach--AMAZING!!! And yes, I agree--you MUST start a PTR so we can continue to hear about your precious family!! I'm so excited that you get to share the Poly with them in February!!
Becky - you do NOT look rough in that pic! I don't think you could ever look rough! I, on the other hand, look like I have been run through the ringer! :sad2: I'm so excited to bring the kids back to the Poly! I think they will love it as much as we do! :cloud9:

Very nice Sara! :goodvibes

I love the fireworks pictures...nice job Shawn!

How exciting to be going back in February...that's right around the corner!
Thanks Missy! I know - crazy! It's like 2 1/2 months away! And I have done very little planning with all the holidays and things happening right now! :eek: I better start planning, huh??

Happy Thanksgiving Sara!!!

Thanks Becky! We spent Thanksgiving in Pigeon Forge and had a blast! It's such a unique little place! I will put up some pics on FB of our trip! We made some marvelous memories! :goodvibes

Sara

Hi Sara,
How did I miss that you finally finished. I also think you should start a PTR for your February trip back to Poly. Anyway it was so good to finally meet you and Shawn and talk to you for more than 1 minute. You are too sweet :goodvibes. Yes I think my husband was a bit relieved that everyone was so normal :rolleyes: and nice. Shawn's wishes pics came out great too! I just love your caricature picture it's so cute. I want to get one made of me and Tom but not sure they would want to do one of me strangling him :rolleyes1things have not been the best between us. I did decide to go ahead on this trip hoping somehow it might help. Not that I feel much like celebrating :sad2:. I almost canceled and took the kids instead. Anyway I really enjoyed reading your trip report as always and your pics were fabulous too. Looking forward to the next one.

Nichole

Yay!!! LOVE the charicature. Looks just like ya! I can't believe you didn't give me a shout out! I was on the phone w/ you during your meet remember?!Geesh!:rolleyes1

It sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't even put into words how excited I am to spend another vacation with you and your family. We are all going to have a blast!!!

So, did you start a pre-trippie yet?:)

Where have you been? We took a vote. You are in charge of the pre-trippie. ::yes::

:lmao: I crack me up.

Hey, I'm going to Disney in 2 days. :cool1:

:lmao:You big goof! Yes I am so good at writing these things. Especially the last one. How did that end? Oh yes, it didn't. It's off in unfinished Trip Report Land. :sad2: I'm good w/ Pre Trippies though....

Here it is: Me, and Sara and Michelle and Charlene are all going to Disney with our kids in February. Look out Disney. You'll never be the same.:yay:(Oh, and my redneck family is staying at Bay Lake Tower. We'd fit in better staying on Tom Sawyer Island!!)

NICOLE!!!! Have the best time!!!!! I'm so excited for you. The Christmas decorations are so great. You'll have a blast.

Hi Sara,
How did I miss that you finally finished. I also think you should start a PTR for your February trip back to Poly. Anyway it was so good to finally meet you and Shawn and talk to you for more than 1 minute. You are too sweet :goodvibes. Yes I think my husband was a bit relieved that everyone was so normal :rolleyes: and nice. Shawn's wishes pics came out great too! I just love your caricature picture it's so cute. I want to get one made of me and Tom but not sure they would want to do one of me strangling him :rolleyes1things have not been the best between us. I did decide to go ahead on this trip hoping somehow it might help. Not that I feel much like celebrating :sad2:. I almost canceled and took the kids instead. Anyway I really enjoyed reading your trip report as always and your pics were fabulous too. Looking forward to the next one.

Nichole
Oh, Nichole! Lots of hugs your way! :hug::hug: I think this vacation is just what you need - take some time to reconnect! Hold hands, have fun, laugh, just BE together without all the worries of other stuff! You will have a lot of fun, I'm sure! I'm thinking and praying for you! :flower3::flower3:

Yay!!! LOVE the charicature. Looks just like ya! I can't believe you didn't give me a shout out! I was on the phone w/ you during your meet remember?!Geesh!:rolleyes1

It sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't even put into words how excited I am to spend another vacation with you and your family. We are all going to have a blast!!!

So, did you start a pre-trippie yet?:)

OH YEAH!!!! We were talking to Monica while we were on the beach but we kept getting disconnected! Must have been my phone we were using! :laughing:

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to our trip as well! The kids are going to flip out!! :yay::yay:

Hmmm....pre-trippie???? I liked the one you started!

Hey, I'm going to Disney in 2 days. :cool1:

Nicole - have fun! I am soooo jealous - I really want to get back at Christmas time some year VERY soon!!! You will have a BLAST!!! Speaking of trip reports.....are you or UJ going to do a report for this trip?? WIll you send the link to us??? :goodvibes

:lmao:You big goof! Yes I am so good at writing these things. Especially the last one. How did that end? Oh yes, it didn't. It's off in unfinished Trip Report Land. :sad2: I'm good w/ Pre Trippies though....

Here it is: Me, and Sara and Michelle and Charlene are all going to Disney with our kids in February. Look out Disney. You'll never be the same.:yay:(Oh, and my redneck family is staying at Bay Lake Tower. We'd fit in better staying on Tom Sawyer Island!!)

NICOLE!!!! Have the best time!!!!! I'm so excited for you. The Christmas decorations are so great. You'll have a blast.

Monica - you are too funny! You are going to have so much fun at BLT! I can't wait to crash your 1 BR suite! :rolleyes1

Sara

Thanks so much Sara :goodvibes. Let me know if you start a pre trip report. not sure if I'm going to do a TR for our Anniversary weekend. I guess well see how it goes and if we get lots of good pics.

Nicole - have fun! I am soooo jealous - I really want to get back at Christmas time some year VERY soon!!! You will have a BLAST!!! Speaking of trip reports.....are you or UJ going to do a report for this trip?? WIll you send the link to us???

I dunno...... it's so much work! :laughing: We'll see. I'm with Nichole.... wait and see if it's worth writing about! :laughing: If we do I'll hook you up though!

Nichole.... I didn't realize we are there at the same time! I'll keep an eye out for you! :cool2:

I dunno...... it's so much work! :laughing: We'll see. I'm with Nichole.... wait and see if it's worth writing about! :laughing: If we do I'll hook you up though!

Nichole.... I didn't realize we are there at the same time! I'll keep an eye out for you! :cool2:

Yes definitely come say hello if you see us :goodvibes. Just don't look for the kids because they won't be there :guilty: this time. Are you going to the MVMCP? We are going Sunday, can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter