No car resort to resort ?

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
We will be at 2 resorts. Disney said that they would transfer our luggage. How do we get transferred?

Most people head out to a park on a bus in the morning, leaving their luggage, then return to their new resort mid day, check in and find their luggage waiting.

You could bus it or take a cab. While Disney will move your luggage, they will only move you via bus - which will probably mean going to a park and transferring anyway.

Thanks! We won't be visiting a park that day but plan on hanging out at the pool at BWV while waiting for our room. I guess our best bet would be to take a bus from SSR to MGM, then the boat to BWV. If we were to head to DTD first is there direct bus service to BW from there?

There is a bus from DTD to BWV. But you could really take the first bus that shows up going to any park and then just transfer to a BW bus there.

BTW, just wanted to mention that you need to call bell services to come and pick up your luggage while you're there. Just don't leave it behind in your room as housekeeping won't have a clue what to do with it.

BCV23 said:
There is a bus from DTD to BWV. But you could really take the first bus that shows up going to any park and then just transfer to a BW bus there.

Well, not ANY bus. Don't take the Epcot bus since there will not be a BW bus there.

Ed

betterlatethannever said:
Well, not ANY bus. Don't take the Epcot bus since there will not be a BW bus there.

Ed

LOL, very true. My bad. Nor will there be a bus from MGM to BWV. I did that too fast.

I was worried about the "leaving the luggage" part. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter