• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No calories in a picture, unless you eat the picture -COMPLETED 12/8/14

Some great pictures, some readable opinions on what seemed to be suggesting mediocre food throughout the trip. Shame about some of the poor service. By the sounds of it, Walt himself could have made the food and it still wouldn't have lived up to expectations. Hopefully another trip might be more successful. :smickey:

Great report!! TY so much for sharing it with us!! Your little princess is adorable!!! We are trying quite a few of the same places in August so this was very helpful to me!! Annabug

I really enjoyed your report

I think your dad did an amazing job, she's going to love the picture with Beast someday! But just delightful with Donald, so cute

And your food reviews and pictures are very informative, thank you

Wow! Excellent report!! Thanks so much for the detailed report, and the pictures. And I agree, your DD is adorable! :cutie:

I'm not even sure if you are still reading comments but I just finished your report and loved it! We have a bunch of the same restaurants (Boma, VN, RR) on our list for our upcoming trip so it was nice to see your reviews. I have a few comments!
1. Via Napoli- I can't wait to try the pizza. And don't you hate it when husbands don't want to order what you have pre planned for them to get!?
2. We loved BB and WPE. We went to BB twice and WPE three times. You should try the creme brulee too. It was amazing.
Anyways, thanks for taking the time to write the reviews!

I'm not even sure if you are still reading comments but I just finished your report and loved it! We have a bunch of the same restaurants (Boma, VN, RR) on our list for our upcoming trip so it was nice to see your reviews. I have a few comments!
1. Via Napoli- I can't wait to try the pizza. And don't you hate it when husbands don't want to order what you have pre planned for them to get!?
2. We loved BB and WPE. We went to BB twice and WPE three times. You should try the creme brulee too. It was amazing.
Anyways, thanks for taking the time to write the reviews!

It really is a bummer when they don't listen, I do all of this planning for a reason ;) Thankfully, he admitted that he made a mistake by not listening at Via Napoli.

I loved reading your dining review! We are going during the same time frame this year and *hoping* for free dining (though we are well aware it may not happen). Did you feel it was worth the price of the upgrade? We've been to WDW many times, but have never been on the dining plan, we've always paid out of pocket. Thanks!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter