No call for phone interview

disneyluv4

Mouseketeer
My DD had an interview set up for today at 1:30. It came and went, finally she called and they don't know for sure what happened but had to reset it for next fri. She is so upset:mad:. Has this happened to anyone else?

It happened to my boyfriend. When he called to schedule, he gave the phone number he wanted them to call when he was scheduling it. The person typing it in messed up the last digit, so they couldn't get a hold of him, obviously. He had to wait like 9 days until the next interview slot.

I feel like it happens more than it should and they should really set aside time for their mistakes, but what can you do! He was frustrated.

Oh I know! She is between upset and mad. She was so prepared and already had to wait 2 weeks for the first interview cause that was the earliest they could get her in. Now the waiting again! So did he get in on the CP?

My DD had an interview set up for today at 1:30. It came and went, finally she called and they don't know for sure what happened but had to reset it for next fri. She is so upset:mad:. Has this happened to anyone else?

That is exactly what happend to my best friend. Her interview was scheduled for 6:00 p.m. and it never came. She eventually called them and they marked her down as a 'No Show'. But she explained that she had been waiting for them to call so they varified the information and everything was correct :confused3. She got to reschedule and she did AWESOME on her interivew. But I'm afraid that the 'No Show' thing won't be taken away from her record and she won't get in :(

Mine was 20 minutes late today... I called to check after 15, so don't get too nervous at first.... She explained something was wrong with the system and she had been having a hard time searching everyone's applications info all day...

It happened to me once as well. It was frustrating, but everyone makes mistakes. Plus, when I called casting back to ask about it, the hold music was Soarin'... that put me in a good mood for the rest of the day! ;)

I love disney hold music....Too bad other places that put you on hold for forever don't have fun music to listen to...

Well, they did call today!!:thumbsup2 Think it went well. She's not saying much cause she doesn't want to jinx it.;):lmao:

Yea!! She just got her acceptance last night!!! I'm sooooo excited:cool1: for her. Now I have a great excuse to go.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter