No CAA rate left !!!

Ontario

Earning My Ears
Last week I called CR and checked availability for April 20-28th at the Pop. I confirmed the CAA rate and said I'd be calling back after I talked to my DH. Well today I call back to book only to be told there are no rooms left with the CAA rate. I couldn't believe it! We are a family of 5, so we need two rooms - that CAA rate was going to save us over $200

I wonder what the chances are a room only code will come available for late April?

Boy, doesn't look like there is too much available that week, but you know things can always change. Keep trying...In the meantime, it looks like there is a AAA/CAA rate for the Fort Wilderness cabins (sleeps up to 6) for $2340.88.

It's a much different experience, but I have heard good things. Also, you have a kitchen in case you are not doing DDP and want to eat in to save some $$...

The WDW site is showing availability at POR (sleeps 5) for $1485.04 for 4/20 to 4/28.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter