No availability in October?!?

Juliet25

DIS Veteran
What is up with disneyworld.com? I'm trying to price out an October vacation and there's no availability at any resort. WTH? Is this happening to anyone else?

same here just looking around and in aug, sep, oct only gives 2 results...swan and dolphin

site hasn't been working since early this morning

Also, when you try to see a list of the restaurants, some restaurants don't even come up.

Same here and have read other reports of the same this morning. Just another day of Disney system glitches! ;) This too will pass! :)

:sad2: Figured it was a glitch...what else is new?

I dropped my kids from my reservation request, and suddenly it's pulling up reports. :rotfl2:

i just panicked because i saw no availability for my dates in november, either. Had a heart attack because I already booked air fare. Good to know its a glitch!

12:04 pm (est):

Looks like it is back.
Yes that was scary.
We sometimes wait until the last minute to make ressies for August.
Got on this morning and was shocked.

Definitely a lovely website glitch! A lot of people on other boards are getting zero availability for September and October.

Eugh, exactly. Happened to me too. Never knew glitches are often. How long does it typically lasts?

If I put in 10/13/2013 to 10/19/2013 I do get available hotels/rooms but not many. I guess they are still working on the problem.

Thought it was just me! I was in a panic..already have air booked and no availability in December for Pop, Art or ASMu...that can't possibly be correct.

Trying from up here in Canada. Regular reservations are working fine, but my FD PIN code isn't working. I sent an email to Disney Destinations, they said call and they would be happy to help me make use of my PIN code. That's great but I like to book online, it's quick and painless. Fix it!!! :rotfl:

I was looking at next week and having the same issue. Finally logged into the UK site and was able to complete my reservation no problem

Ps- it is not letting me post the link since I don't have 10 posts yet. Maybe someone else can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter