No Availability For CSR August 2024

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
So just for fun to price my vacation for 2024 I put in my dates for next summer for CSR and there is no availability? I had no intention of booking anything yet but was surprised that there is nothing at CSR 14 months out...really? I am assuming that just a limited number of rooms were available to book for next year and more will be released at a later date (at least that's what I am hoping). I'll admit I am starting to stress a bit but I am not really prepared to book anything yet as we a have a big bucket list trip in Asia this summer which includes visits to Hong Kong and Tokyo Disney (so excited!)-- which I was hoping to get through before booking anything for next summer. It's been a number of years since we've been to WDW (2017), in the past we'd book the summer offer in April and the last trip that we booked (which was cancelled due to covid) we booked the summer offer came out in Jan. I know attendance has gone up over the past few years, especially since reopening, and there are no real slow times anymore but are we really out of luck or do you think more availability will open up?

It could be an IT glitch, I’d call Disney and see if they see availability. It could also be a convention has to entire resort, it’s a very popular convention choice. If you’re date flexible or willing to split stay availability may show for part of the time period.

I noticed the same thing (no availability at CSR) when pricing out options for Nov. 2024 but there was availability when I checked Dec. 2024 🤷🏼‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter