No availability at any room any resort Nov 13-15!

Enjoy F&W, you've earned it!

Now I hope my MIL comes through and agrees to babysit! It involves her either taking a day off work or doing a lot of finageling ( is that a real word? Maybe I just can't spell it!) for that Friday, plus handling 2 boys for 3 days, more than her usual. Anyone want to call her and tell her how hard it was to get rooms, so she really needs to do this for her only son?????:rotfl2:im sure people would be so sympathetic, I had so much stress over finding a room at Disney for a quick weekend trip for a concert and F&W! Such problems I have :blush:

FYI - A bunch of others are now showing available for 11/13-11/15 including POP, CBR, and POR. I finally got POP for the 13th and I've been trying for months! :cloud9:

Glad you found something! I was having a difficult time finding something for one night in November, and today a couple of moderates popped up. I'm so relieved!

OP again. I know it's been a few days, but I thought I would update. As others mentioned, one day a couple of days after I got the CR a few other resorts popped up, and then a couple of days later again quite a few resorts popped up! I don't remember exactly, because I've been looking so many times it runs together, but I know it included at times Pop, CBR, POR, AKL, GF, and Poly. Until today I kept it as it, because I think my DH would prefer a deluxe on the monorail or near epcot, so I didn't want to drop for Pop to make it as cheap as possible and have him wish we had the deluxe. None of the other deluxes on the monorail were less expensive than what I had at the CR, and I didn't want to pay almost $700 for a good view at the Poly when we would hardly ever be in the room. But this AM a standard view studio at the Poly popped up for less than the CR room. Not that much less, which is annoying since at the CR we would have a view, but given the location I thought it was a good change. Easy monorail to Epcot with no transfers. It's also annoying to pay rack rate :scared1: something I thought I would never do except over Christmas. Oh well, we'll see how it all plays out. With the way things have been coming and going I'm hopeful that if I tell him my idea soon and he wants to try for a cheaper resort category something might pop up. We could pay for a lot of taxis to Epcot with the room difference between a Value or even a moderate and the deluxes. The only thing that never pops up is an Epcot resort, but given the last weekend of F&W I'm not surprised. But you never know.

Anyway, after rambling, to my main point. It's so odd how it went from nothing at all even for a TA to a decent amount of choices. I know people always cancel and change plans, but it still seems weird. I wonder if conventions gave up blocked space or something? I guess I'll never know, but it was interesting. I just happened to decide to look as just the wrong time :rotfl2:. Of course....

Something is going on and of course Disney won't say anything. I've been trying for over 2 months to get something on that weekend in November. Nothing.

I've been seeing AKL, Poly, GF, and CR fairly regularly for the past week, with off and on Pop and either CBR or POR. They do come and go fast, sometimes after I check a few prices out one of them will be gone already when I go back to it, but they are available to book. What are you looking for? Since the first few days (when I started the thread) I've seen availability- it's sparse but there. Keep looking, you'll get something! The only thing that has never popped up is an Epcot resort.

ETA this is a response to the prior post- I forgot to hit reply and just typed! Oops.

I'm going to see if this works...

Here's a screen shot of whats showing available right now. Nothing inexpensive, but at least there is availability!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/

OK, it didn't work but maybe the link will work. Or you'll have to trust me - it shows availability at the Poly, CR, AK, and GF.

How do you do a screen shot, anyway??

ETA - yep, no link either Oh well, I tried o_O

In all my years of going to Disney, this is the first time I have ever seen room availability so bad, at least for this particular time of November. I check 5-6 time everyday. I'm a Florida resident using the AP discount. Sure, there are a few rooms, but way out of my price range. This really sucks

In all my years of going to Disney, this is the first time I have ever seen room availability so bad, at least for this particular time of November. I check 5-6 time everyday. I'm a Florida resident using the AP discount. Sure, there are a few rooms, but way out of my price range. This really sucks

Right now you can get AKL for $330 with the AP rate, OKW 1 BRV $357 AP rate and SSR $511 for a 2 BRV AP rate 11/13-11/15. Those rates for the 1BR and 2 BR seem pretty good to me if I wanted those resorts but since there are just 2 of us and it's for F&W I didn't want to give up the Poly. It is painful to pay more for a studio than a 1 BR, but location, location, location! I haven't seen a moderate or value come up with an AP rate at all and I don't think I've seen a moderate or value in the past half week or so even at rack rate.. I agree, it is usually pretty pricey rooms that are popping up off and on.

I agree. all summer this were little availability for October. The CM I spoke with said they were sending people to good neighbor hotels.

Well, now we know why there is no availability at this time. It was released yesterday that the Christmas TV special will be taped Nov. 10 - 13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter