no ap or disney visa rate!!

tiggerstail

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else gotten Disney Visa or an ap rate for Nov 30-Dec 10 at Poly or GF? I called at 6:30 as soon as I found out the new rates were out, talked to 3 different CM's and NOTHING!! They all said there were no rates for either place??!! I'm so frustrated:confused: :headache:

Has anyone else gotten Disney Visa or an ap rate for Nov 30-Dec 10 at Poly or GF? I called at 6:30 as soon as I found out the new rates were out, talked to 3 different CM's and NOTHING!! They all said there were no rates for either place??!! I'm so frustrated:confused: :headache:

Those are becoming quite popular times. Perhaps occupancy is at a point where they do not need to offer a discount to fill the remaining rooms...

the rates were released this morning, and that is what they said, they are full and don't need to offer any discount. Nice repayment for an annual passholders loyalty

I'm going in October and I wasn't able to get the Disney Visa rate either. :confused3

EDIT: I just called again and she said the only moderate resort that has availability for my dates is SSR. She said that the discount is opening to the public tomorrow so that may increase availability, and she also said to keep checking back to see if something opens up, like if someone cancels... here's hoping...

I just called to try to add the pass holder discount to a 13 night stay @ Pop in December (currently with AAA discount)...the CM was very helpful and told me the rate ($65.60/night) I had was better than AP discount????:confused:

How did you get such a good price for you stay at a value?Was it with AAA and what are you travel dates?Glad someone has gotten a good rate.Have a good trip.

the rates were released this morning, and that is what they said, they are full and don't need to offer any discount. Nice repayment for an annual passholders loyalty

If the resort is full what are they supposed to discount you? Plan on sleeping in the gift shop?? :confused3

I understand the frustration, I did't get the dining card promotion for my stays in October or November and my October stay doesn't have an AP discount either. But if there isn't any room . . . .

I just called to try to add the pass holder discount to a 13 night stay @ Pop in December (currently with AAA discount)...the CM was very helpful and told me the rate ($65.60/night) I had was better than AP discount????:confused:

That doesn't make sense. The AP rate should only be $59 a night. With tax that would be $66.38, unless she was looking at the AP after tax rate and comparing it with the AAA before tax rate.

If the resort is full what are they supposed to discount you? Plan on sleeping in the gift shop?? :confused3

I understand the frustration, I did't get the dining card promotion for my stays in October or November and my October stay doesn't have an AP discount either. But if there isn't any room . . . .

I HAVE reservations already, I am trying to get the AP discount added, for 5 days at Poly and 5 days at GF it can add up................

Right, but if they are full with current reservations, there is no need to discount. They are booked with people willing to pay the price.

They discount to fill the rooms. Rooms filled = no discounts.

I had my travel agent get me some quotes today for different resorts for an October 31-Nov 4 stay (4 nights).

At Wilderness Lodge I could save $360 on a Courtyard View.
At Port Orleans I could save $182 on a standard.
At Animal Kingdom save $360 on a Savannah View BB.
And at Saratoga Springs save $515 on a studio.

So savings are out there, they are just kind of random.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter