No ADR.... what's been your experience?

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
We are about a week away from our upcoming trip and I have at least some type of ADR for each day. However, there are 1 or 2 restaurants that I'm on the fence about. In reality if I cancel those ADR's what is the likelihood of getting something spur of the moment/walk up? I'm not talking about BOG or CRT as I know those are hard to get ADR's but what am I looking at for choices? Would love to hear from people who go and don't make ADR's.... TY! :thumbsup2

When we were there last week we found more last minute availability than during previous trips - probably because people are more diligent about cancelling reservations because of the no show penalty. The more popular places were still unavailable, but we were surprised with the choices within an hour or 2 of when we were checking.

We didn't check at MK, but since you mentioned BOG and CRT I'm not sure how much last minute availability there would be in the MK since there are only 4 other TS restaurants in the park. There would probably be openings at the nearby resort restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter