No ADR at BOG at 180 days out?

misskari

Mouseketeer
I tried making my ADR for BOG And none are available at any time for any # of people. I'm at 179 days out, so they can't be booked solid for dinner. Any ideas?

I'm at 20 days out and have checked for availability several times a day since the 180 day mark. Once a 9 p.m. came open, but I'm doing the Wishes Dessert Party that day.

Finally just settled for a lunch FP. I still check every day though.

It's possible. Because on site guests can book at 180 days +10. So let's say you arrive July 1st. You can book dining for July 10th on your 180th day out. But the person arriving July 10th can't book for that day.

It's possible. Because on site guests can book at 180 days +10. So let's say you arrive July 1st. You can book dining for July 10th on your 180th day out. But the person arriving July 10th can't book for that day.

Exactly. And that's how we got a BOG dinner reservation for the ninth night of our trip.

Keep calling, things do sometimes open up. I called at 180 and was day 6 of our trip before they found one.:)

I just snagged one for 8/4 4:30p and our trip is at the beginning of August. Don't give up! I have checked everyday for one since we finalized the dates and booked our hotel, and caught one this evening.

I tried at 180+10, was unsuccessful, tried multiple times per day from that point forward, and was never able to book it. It is very popular. The good news is that we enjoyed lunch very much.

I have Be our Guest reservations for June 12th. It took me checking online every day, multiple times a day after the initial call to get one. I started in Late January. I finally got one late Feb.

After a month, literally a month, I finally got in on one that was canceled. They go fast I'm afraid. I checked one faithful day, and there were two available. I took one. After I was done typing in our info, I checked again just for the heck of it, and the other was already gone. The rep on the phone on my initial call told me they are very hard, and most people call immediately from their 180 day out period.

Sorry to only have bad news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter