NJ to FL? driving? Money??? Suggestions requested!

disneysteve:

It sounds like you are risk taker and I give you credit for being able to pull off such a nice trip ecomonically. You did get your money's worth out of the APs. I hope you did get that new job and enjoy many more trips to Disney!!

We drive down from Delaware once a year. After 5 trips, I finally have worked out the best way for my family of 5 to drive down. On the last trip, I left Delaware at 11pm Friday night. I only stopped for bathroom breaks or if I needed a quick breather. I get into Exit 164 in SC around 7am depending on weather, traffic, etc. We eat at the Cracker Barrel and fill the tank. On the road again and in Disney by 3pm. The kids sleep most of the way and it is a very smooth ride. We pack lots of snacks and drinks for the last few hours. Mostly the kids just watch a few movies and the time is passed.

Have fun !

Mike

I'm going to try this and see if I like it better then Amtrak. I will do this on one of my surprise trips (if I can keep my big mouth closed).

Mike J- I live in Wilmington and may need some tip on how to go about that long trip, LOL:smooth:

WOW - you guys are the BEST!!!!:Pinkbounc

I feel so inspired! Thanks for all the tips, and uplifting thoughts!

DisneySteve - you're my hero!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter