Nintendo ds games

lovintennessee

Mouseketeer
I am needing some suggestions for budget friendly nintendo ds games that don't require a lot of reading. I have a six year old neice that I need to buy a game for but doesn't have strong reading skills. I know she already has Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.
Tina

My 5-year old loves Nintendogs! It's quite cute and you get to name your puppy, take it for walks, train it, etc. You can enter it in frisbie competitions and win play money that you can use to buy outfits for it. Eventually you can adopt more dogs.

Also, we have UNO. It comes with a few other card games, but its one of our most played on road trips. Everyone passing the ds around to pass the time with that game.

Good Luck!:)

I would suggest to go to Amazon and read some reviews on different ones. Many will say if there kids love them or not or if to hard for that age.

Lovely Lisa, The Smart Girls or Smart Kids games or Build a Bear were all liked by my DD when she was that age. :goodvibes

Zhu Zhu Pets game. My DS got it for Easter and DD got littlest pet shop and said it is too hard and wants to play his. I read the reviews online today and I am thinking either the smart girls games or hello kitty. She has dora games that do not require reading but I am not sure if a 6 year old would like dora or not. My dd just turned 5.

Disney Princess: Enchanted Jewels (currently $12.67 at Amazon!) Reviews say kids have more fun with it than the Wii Princess game.

My DD5 has one of the Littlest Pet Shop games. There is some reading, but she managed to play the entire game without help without being able to read. (Although, they market multiple games in a series -- like Beach, City, Country -- and they are all the same game with different pets you play as.)

My sons are 6 and 9, and without a doubt, their favorite game is the Guinness Book of World Records game. They're both obsessed with it. I got it for about $13 on amazon.

I second the Smart Kids/Smart Girls. I bought my 4.5 yo the Smart Boys, he can't put it down! Very easy to follow, no reading required. Even my 2.5 yo can play some of the games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter