Nintendo DS Games for 3-year-old ??

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
Hi All,
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a DS game that would assist in keeping a 3 year old boy entertained on the flight to Orlando? My wife has seen recommendations for Peppa Pig, but I am sure there are plenty more.

Many thanks

My 3 year old son likes the following
we did it mom
Mario kart
Scooby doo
Tom and jerry
Bolt
M&M kart racing
Moto Racing

These are just a few!:)

in the new argos catalogue there is a whole page of ds games for preschool kids

If he has a favourite character you are bound to find a game - there are so many :thumbsup2

Disney Friends
Postman Pat
Go Diego Go - Dinosaur Rescue
I did it Mum (Boy)
Shaun the Sheep
Bob the Builder
Wonder Pets -save the animals
Spongebob

I found these all on Amazon :)

Just be prepared to spend time "helping" - a lot of older character DS games do have reading involved. (Little Mermaid, Spongebob, Charlottes web etc..)

My kids are getting better use - and less frustration , out of the games now they can read.

my 3yr ds has just started playing his big sisters and he loves dora and diego games he can do these himself

Thanks everyone...there are a few to look at there. Our son isnt the most graceful when it comes to coordination so a few of these might be a bit too difficult, but I will have a look all the same.

try "i did it mum" and "smart kids..." games... they have a good selection of games such a puzzles, counting games, colouring in pages, musical games etc, both my kids love them (you get boys and girls versions)

Shelby enjoys -

Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games,
Wonder Pets
Disney Princess (but obviously not for your boy!)
Mario Land
High School Musical
Brain Training (she does the matching puzzles and colours games)

Pegasus - I have an ACE card for mine - much along the same lines as the one you posted. Very useful aren't they but I do have trouble getting games onto it sometimes.

Pegasus - I have an ACE card for mine - much along the same lines as the one you posted. Very useful aren't they but I do have trouble getting games onto it sometimes.

We found them invaluable - saves on having to take a bundle of games with us as we just put them all on the one card.
I haven't heard of the ACE one. We have an M3 Simply and the R4 - both of which are just drag and drop. We have been looking over the last couple of days but can't find anywhere that sells them any more. Even Ebay have stopped so we are just pleased we got ours when we did.

We found them invaluable - saves on having to take a bundle of games with us as we just put them all on the one card.
I haven't heard of the ACE one. We have an M3 Simply and the R4 - both of which are just drag and drop. We have been looking over the last couple of days but can't find anywhere that sells them any more. Even Ebay have stopped so we are just pleased we got ours when we did.

http://www.acekard.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter