• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nine Dragons

DznyDreamz

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been since they re-opened that can share their experience?

I made an ADR for our January trip because DH loves General Tso's Chicken!! This will be a new restaurant for us and I am hoping the experience will be good.

If anyone can share their thoughts or photos, I would really appreciate it!! TIA

:hippie:

It was wonderful...food and service! DH and I share the Taro Lollipops (delish...especially the sauce!!) and the General Tso's Chicken served over spinach noodles. Loved it all. Our friends had the noodle sampler and both of the soups. They loved that too!! Go, you'll enjoy it!!

Was there last week and had the Beef and Tofu...was one of the BEST dishes I have ever had and I don't even like tofu (go figure). The service was excellent - I ordered and less than 5 minutes later my food appeared. My waiter asked if I wanted more steamed rice, which of course I did. I definitely recommend Nine Dragons, and can't wait to go back again!

I thought my meal was friggin' fantastic!! My family and I started off with a pot sticker appetizer and the egg roll appetizer. Both were fantastic!

I had the kung pao chicken was the best I've ever had. My mom had an order of pepper steak which they made specially for her, she loved it. And my brother loved his pork.

We will definitely be going again. FYI, the pictures posted on the all ears review are very, very deceptive! I could barely finish my plate there was so much food there!!

Sounds like I made a great choice then! Thanks so much for your feedback!

Can't wait to be there!

Regarding pics posted as previously stated....

I TOTALLY agree....the pics on allearsnet ARE very deceiving. One of our friends even hesitated at going worried that the portions were too small for the price. After an app, DH and I shared an entree (general tso's chicken) and had leftovers!! I would definitely recommend sharing here....even if it's so you can share more stuff like apps. The noodle sampler was HUGE as well, easily enough for 2. Be warned that the noodle sampler has 2 offerings, spicy and not. And the spicy is VERY spicy according to a friend who doesn't like spicy. This would be great to share if one likes and one doesn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter