Nine Dragons Review

Does anyone know if they try to make it close to what people in those countries would eat or is geared towards western tourists? Either way, I am really looking forward to trying lots of different dishes and snacks during my first trip this September!
I think you'll enjoy the food for the most part, and I think while it might be somewhat "representative" of that particular culture/country's overall cuisine, but it is definitely "dumbed down" to appeal to the masses, for sure. They have to run an understandably delicate balance between being authentic, and making money. As long as food and service are good, I agree with this thinking. I definitely think of Epcot in particular to expand my food horizons, especially since I don't drive, so miss out on a lot of options when at home.

Last edited:
Here's a fun, quick little video of the food ordered for this review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter