• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nikon 35mm 1.8 in stock....

My2Girls66

DIS Veteran
if anyone is interested...at Ritz's online store. $209. Free shipping. Beach has it also but want $379!

Thanks for the heads up! This lens is getting easier and easier to find for MSRP now. I wouldn't pay over that anymore, especially from an operation like Ritz.

This doesn't help my dilemma. :confused3

I'm torn between this one and the 50mm 1.4. The easy fix is to buy both, but not sure the check book would be happy. :rotfl2:

I have both the 50mm 1.8 and the 35mm 1.8. I like the focal length of the 35mm better and for the price you can't go wrong.

Ok I just checked around. If you go to Ritzcamera.com and go to Live Chat- they can order one for you. They have them in stock(as of 11:30a.m. eastern time), $209, for some reason the are not being displayed on the website. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter