Nikki & Kenny's wedding pics - 6/16/09

Beautiful pics! I am sure your professional pics will be great!!! I love the color of your BM dresses!!! Make sure you post your professional pics. I would love ot see them when you get them. Don't you just love Donald and Mickey together!! :lovestruc

Once we get the professional pics, I'll be sure to post them. In the meantime, I'll post honeymoon pics.

This was taken at Le Chefs de France:

DSC00884.jpg

We were lucky to get a pic with these guys:

DSC00930.jpg

This was taken in Epcot:

DSC00893.jpg

Finally, this was taken on the boat from MGM/HS to the Boardwalk the day before the wedding:

DSC00898.jpg

beautiful pictures! I too love the color of the bm dresses! And i like your mom's dress too! very well together!

Congratulations! It looks like everyone had a great time :) I loved your BM dresses, the color is stunning.

Just wanted everyone to know that our professional pics are online now. To view them, just go to http://collages.net/ and then type in this:

Your login is: George / Urtnowski Wedding
Password: 1971

Your pictures turned out so great :thumbsup2

You both look wonderful and it looks like you guys had so much fun during the reception :love: Your colors are so great and vibrant.

It makes me want our pictures more. Our photographer told us it usually takes around 8 weeks, so we are like 3 more away at the most :banana:

I'm impressed with how well Disney Photo did, I know they get mixed reviews around here.

Your pictures turned out so great :thumbsup2

You both look wonderful and it looks like you guys had so much fun during the reception :love: Your colors are so great and vibrant.

It makes me want our pictures more. Our photographer told us it usually takes around 8 weeks, so we are like 3 more away at the most :banana:

I'm impressed with how well Disney Photo did, I know they get mixed reviews around here.

We did have a wonderful time. I wanna go back, bu the wedding cleaned us out for now. :p

LOVE the colors and your mom's dress! You looked amazing--why was your ceremony so long? Or is that normal (7:30-11?)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter