Nightmares

CTFamilyCruisers said:
I think I am starting to obsess about this cruise a little too much. First, it was sporadic dreams... pleasant ones... beaches and drinks with umbrellas... kids laughing with characters... you know what I mean. Then, the dreams started turning for the worse - missed flights, lost luggage.. MY INLAWS SHOWING UP UNINVITED!!!! :rotfl:

But the last few nights, I keep having these dreams that I haven't finished shopping or packing, and we have less than an hour to catch our flight. Off we go, throw some laundry in the suitcases, no formalwear, no film, no suntan lotion, and oh, the horror... no over the door shoe holder! :rotfl2:

So, clearly I need this vacation in a big way - the stress is almost too much. Or maybe, I just need therapy!

I wish I could say it got better AFTER the cruise is over, but the last 3 nights I have had nightmares about cruising! Last night I had a dream that I was trying to pack (HELLO....my cruise was done more than 2 weeks ago!) and none of my dress clothes fit! Hmmmm, maybe I should stop reading the boards! :blush:

Stacy

Last week I had a nightmare about the cruise, too!
I dreamed that we went to the port & got on the ship. When we were out to sea, all the employees took down the Disney Cruise Line signs...The bathrooms were all at the back of the ship wide open so you can see the sea and when you flushed it went into the water...For our dinner I was served something like fast food and I said to the employee, I could've gotten this at Long John Silvers!!!
And to make matters worse, the deceased owner of that ship (who was in ghostly form) took us all hostage and one by one was making us ghosts and putting us in a "dark place" and I had to figure out how to rescue my husband and friends from that place. The deceased owner was so vindictive because he was a shipping magnate who had gone bankrupt and he was taking it out on the Disney Cruise Line...He also took us to the South Pacific (where I would love to go!) and it was one big mess.
When I awoke, I was so angry with this man. And as the day progressed, I kept remarking to my family how angry I still was!
It's hard to believe that something I'm looking so foward to has given me nightmares!!!!! pirate:

Okay, here is my updated dream. Last night I dreamt that I never sent away for a new birth certificate, and was hoping they would let me on with my old on. Woke up before I got that far. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter