• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nightmare before Christmas and Remy characters

jennipherf

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if any of the Nightmare characters are going to be in the parks for the halloween season? My 5 yr old DD is obsessed.

Also when is Remy at Les Chefs de France?

Nightmare before Christmas characters do appear in Paris! But not at WDW.

I'm not positive, but I thought Remy was Mon-Sat 12-5 (or something like that). I think they are listed somewhere on DIS.

Remy - Monday through Saturday, 12:30 to 6 PM (not continuously - he is brought out every 45 minutes or something like that)

I thought Remy "moved" at the beginning of September? Or did WDW keep him?

..And now I have to go to Paris again! DBF is a hugeeee Nightmare fan. I was not so much when I went, at the age of 6. Was it even out then?

Disneyland Hong Kong has Nighmare Before Christmas also. Check out the videos on youtube.com. They call is their Glow in the Dark parade.

On 9/30 at about 5:15p.m. Remy visited our table at Chefs. We were probably in the restaurant until 6:30 and he was still making his rounds.

There is a ton of Nightmare merchandise throughout all the parks. I was on the Keys to the Kingdom tour on 10/2 and our tourguide Tracy (who was wonderful) told us that while the Florida Haunted Mansion doesn't add the Nightmare characters, the imgaineers did hid Nightmare characters all throughout the mansion. They are very, very, very hard to find. My sister was the only one out of 20 people who spotted one. When you first enter the attic, on the left hand side there is a book that is lying on the floor on the book is a paper cut out of Jack. I missed it but she saw it. Tracy told us that they are there just hard to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter