Nightly fireworks?

during holiday periods usually, although has been cut back during summer because of HP building work going on. Hopefully it will be back to normal this year ,as HP is finished

does normal mean every night during June,July,August?
I don't believe fireworks are nightly...even in summer but it's been so long since they've had them I don't honestly remember. I know there were fireworks in the summer when I moved here in 2004 but can't remember if they were nightly.

I can't remember the last time I saw an actual fireworks "show" at Universal or IOA. Universal does have the Universal 360 that they pull out during busy times and holidays and while it contains some fireworks the fireworks really aren't the focus. And frankly, I found it to be tedious and annoying. Perhaps when WWoHP is completed they'll bring some sort of nighttime spectacular to IOA. If they use some of the ideas from the HP books, that could be a really incredible show.

I also think that Universal's location, directly beside residential neighborhoods, may impact what they can do as far as fireworks/nighttime shows.

They had them in July when we where there, and they where everynight if i remember right.

If the park hours are 9 or 10PM they usually have fireworks. And yet it ran through a good part of the summer, I'm close enough to hear/see them from the house. (From universal 360)

We made special trip back one evening to see the 360 show with fireworks...glad we had time to go on some rides for the show/fireworks was not the greatest. I should have known by the lack of crowds lined up around the water to see it..... I thought we would have to hurry and get a good spot. We have been to Darien Lake theme park, New York many times and watched their laser light/fireworks show which is fantastic and I guess I thought I was going to see something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter