Nightastic was...

Strawman

Mouseketeer
...in a word, INCREDIBLE! Big, loud, and 360 degrees of amazement. I love Wishes, I've seen it dozens and dozens of times, but this is much better. The crowd, which was pretty light tonight, ROARED after the show, much more so than I've ever heard for Wishes. Don't miss it!

I cant wait to see this :goodvibes

I can't wait!!!!
How was MSEP? As great as before or different with the addition of Tink?

Thanks! Going tonight! Actually...will be leaving as soon as DGF gets out of the shower.

MSEP was great and the fireworks were amazing! The fireworks were way much better than Wishes but I still like Spectromagic more than MSEP.

I can't wait!! 2 weeks from today!!!:banana::banana: If they are that great, I may be rearranging some plans to see them more often! ;)

I am so excited to see these. :banana: I love Wishes, but just saw it in November. It will be a nice to see something different.

I loved both!
The Parade was awesome! There were so many great Characters in it!
The fireworks were something I have never seen before. We are passholders and got special glasses and wow!! It made everything prismatic. I think nightastic was about 20 minutes?

I loved both!
The Parade was awesome! There were so many great Characters in it!
The fireworks were something I have never seen before. We are passholders and got special glasses and wow!! It made everything prismatic. I think nightastic was about 20 minutes?

What special glasses?

Hi FlipFlopMom! We'll be there at the same time, same place!

If you see a 30ish woman and her mother trying to corral 4 young kids, say hi!

Have fun!

I so hope that they extend Nightastic and MSEP...we will be there in the end of August and while I love Spectro and Wishes....I really, really would LOVE to see these new additions...

I reviewed in the first thread about Nightastic and I mentioned that the fireworks did not go 360. I'm not sure if you were watching another show or not. :) That's what I was disappointed about, I was expecting 4th of July type fireworks, but they were not, they only made a half circle around the park. The show was cute, but needed more, it was skimpy to me.

Oh, and the crowd was not light! Haha! We were standing at the hub, looked back down mainstreet, and it was packed full! So many people came out just for that show.

I just like Wishes better, it evokes more emotion. :lovestruc

i'm sooo excited to see the new fireworks show!! not too pumped about the parade though- it's fine, i've seen it a few times, but it's mostly the music i don't like. spectromagic is so majestic, especially the music, but the mainstreet electrical music just drones on... and on... :lmao:

my question is: is Nightastic from disneyland?? like how the mainstreet electrical parade is? or is it a brand new show they're trying out??

I reviewed in the first thread about Nightastic and I mentioned that the fireworks did not go 360. I'm not sure if you were watching another show or not. :) That's what I was disappointed about, I was expecting 4th of July type fireworks, but they were not, they only made a half circle around the park. The show was cute, but needed more, it was skimpy to me.

Oh, and the crowd was not light! Haha! We were standing at the hub, looked back down mainstreet, and it was packed full! So many people came out just for that show.

I just like Wishes better, it evokes more emotion. :lovestruc

Where in the hub were you? I've found that some places block parts of the 360 fireworks. Could that be why some saw 360 and some saw 180? Did anyone see them from CR or Poly who can weigh in as to which they were?

Lucky, we wont be going back until Late October into November so we will miss it. I will have to imagine what it looks like until I get to see a video of it. :sad1:

Where is the best place to watch Nightastic? We are staying at Beach Club, but will be in MK our first night, with dinner at Kona (Poly). I was thinking about just going down to the beach to view nightastic, but could go back to MK if there's better viewing there. Also, does Tink fly from the castle? If so, would we need to be in front of the castle to see her?

Can't wait! 13 days and counting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter