Night travel from DTD-Disney Buses to Resorts

theresaruth

Mouseketeer
I can't seem to find the answer to this question on the Disney Website...Pleasure Island no longer has the dance clubs - Disney bus transportation use to run from Pleasure Island to the various resorts until 2:00 a.m....If there's no more Pleasure Island activities - what time does the last bus leave DTD back to the Resorts...if we are resort hopping say staying at SSR and visiting the Bars/Lounge at other resorts or singing at Jellyrolls, do we have to be done before 11:00 p.m. (the time most of the shops close at DTD).

Well on Friday and Saturday nights the stores in Downtown Disney Marketplace close at 11:30 PM and I believe the Pleasure Island bus area is still open because the stores and restaurants in Downtown Disney West Side close at 2:00 PM, so that is where those guests would go when coming from there.

Check when you're down there for sure,
but I'm pretty sure it's still 1:30-2am
and
the last bus from DTD to BW
when it gets to BW it takes back all
the resort guests to all WDW resorts from Jellyrolls/BW area.
It's a long bus ride because there's only one bus
so a cab might be quicker.

Have fun!

Buses still run until 2am from PI even though the night clubs are closed. HOB, Ragland Road and Planet Hollywood are open late.

The 1:45 am bus on the Epcot resort run waits at Boardwalk to service the Boaardwalk venues.

You can aways grab a cab at the Boardwalk. Lots of people do after an evening at JellyRolls. They'd rather pay another $15-$20 and get back to their resort quickly. Even if you don't have to wait at all for a bus at either the Boardwalk or PI, the trip will take at least 45 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter