• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Night-time temps.

ATAfamily

"We can stay up late swapping manly stories, and i
I am getting ready to pack for our visit to RPR next week. I was just wondering what the weather has been at night. Is it cool enough that we need warm jackets or are jeans and a light jacket enough. Just don't want to hear from hubby that I packed waaaaay too many clothes :confused3

Thanks,

D

ATAfamily said:
I am getting ready to pack for our visit to RPR next week. I was just wondering what the weather has been at night. Is it cool enough that we need warm jackets or are jeans and a light jacket enough. Just don't want to hear from hubby that I packed waaaaay too many clothes :confused3

Thanks,

D

It's been cool at night this past week. I would definately brings some jeans and a light jacket with you. Have a great trip! :teeth:

Jeans will be fine at night. You won't need a warm jacket at all. I seriously doubt you'll need a light jacket. Next week the lows are predicted to be in the 60's.

All I can tell you is that this past Saturday night at the parade, we were VERY glad we had sweatshirts with us. It must have been around 50 degrees and it was extremely windy. I'm sure it was just fluky weather but you never know.

Figment22 said:
All I can tell you is that this past Saturday night at the parade, we were VERY glad we had sweatshirts with us. It must have been around 50 degrees and it was extremely windy. I'm sure it was just fluky weather but you never know.

Last weekend was very cold and windy. We had a cold front move in. Brrrr! This week and next week are supposed to be warm, in the 80's during the day and the 60's at night.

What is it usually like at night in the last two weeks of July?

Average night time temperature in Orlando in July is mid-seventies.

It was cold at night and in the early morning last week. I didn't wear pants at all, but i did have a warm sweatshirt. With a sweatshirt you should be fine:)

New weather update:
On Sunday and Monday of next week the lows will be 50 degrees F but it will get up into the high 70's during the day. The rest of the week, the nights will be in the sixties. You might need a light jacket on Sunday and Monday night if you are here by then.

HeyD ...

Be SURE to say "hi" to me at Shrek! I am orginally from NH and my Universal name tag says "Manchester, NH". I just had a couple of families yesterday that were from a town I'd lived in - was great fun to talk to them.

Smiles,
Holly

I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm all packed and ready to go. We are loading up the car tonight so that we can head out early tomorrow morning. We are stopping in VA for the night. It seems like we have been planning this trip forever and now it is finally here. YIPEE!!! :Pinkbounc

Deanne :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter