• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Night time shows and fireworks!

juliebug

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip to Disneyland! we went to WDW last September. we found out we love love the night time shows and i really want to try to see the most i can with my 3 days in Disneyland. the problem i have is our trip is in july but the calender is not out but i will need to make dinning reservations soon! do they usually have these show every night in the summer?

Yes. In the summer, WOC, F!, and the DL fireworks will happen every night....barring any bad weather.

Does the summer schedule end on Labor Day? Wondering if nightly will go through the week after.
The summer schedule will probably start winding the week before Labor Day. A lot of it depends on when SoCal schools start. Labor Day is Sept 7, so the weekday hours the week before may be reduced. However, I'd expect that the nighttime entertainment will still be going on nightly through Labor Day.

The summer schedule will probably start winding the week before Labor Day. A lot of it depends on when SoCal schools start. Labor Day is Sept 7, so the weekday hours the week before may be reduced. However, I'd expect that the nighttime entertainment will still be going on nightly through Labor Day.

Thanks!

As others have said, the summer schedule will probably start to wind down prior to Labor Day. Last year, fireworks and WoC were still presented nightly through Labor Day, but F! went to a weekend only (plus Labor Day) schedule the week before Labor Day (so the no F! on Monday through Thursday, leading up to Labor Day weekend). Soundsational was presented daily, but it's not yet known what kind of schedule Paint the Night will have towards the end of summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter