• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

night of joy

mickeymikey

Earning My Ears
went to night of joy last fri and sat...changed my vacation week just for these nights...they said they only sold 21,500 tixs but the park was full....fri went to magic kingdom..in the morning used a day on my pass..while walking out at 400 to go to the room to rest..because night of joy was listed for 730 to 12 30..was asked if i need a wristband for night of joy....they started leting in guest at 330...if i would have known that i wouldnt have used my parkhopper for that day just would have went in at 330 when i got the tickets nothing was said about getting in at 330 could have saved 1 day on my ticket...friday night nwas a nightmare...kids running around so noisy rude...did not enjoy it at all....was dreading sat night..i was temped to go ask for my money back for sat....but went in anyway...sat it was so different...all the kids were well behaved...it was so enjoyable..im glad i went sat ..so if you go to night of joy avoid fri night unless there is a band you really want to hear..and just go sat

Thanks for the tip - sorry to hear Friday wasn't as good as Saturday night - thanks for posting!

wow, I thought Saturday night was crazier! I went on Big Thunder Mtn. with one of my friends and everyone in there was yelling, banging on walls, singing, etc. Friday night was awesome for me though!

OK, that's just not enough detail! How was the music? I would LOVE to go sometime for Night of Joy. My favorites are Steven Curtis Chapman and Chris Tomlin.

While you guys were enjoying some awesome music, I was at the Deeper Still women's conference in Nashville.

Tell me more about Night of Joy. PLEASE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter