Night Of Joy

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hi all :wave: :wave2:

Just wondering if anyone has ever done night of joy at MK?
This is taking place at night on Sept 8th & 9th, any info would be very helpful as i think our 15 year old DD would like it :)

Thanx
Audrey :)

eyoreaud said:
Hi all :wave: :wave2:

Just wondering if anyone has ever done night of joy at MK?
This is taking place at night on Sept 8th & 9th, any info would be very helpful as i think our 15 year old DD would like it :)

Thanx
Audrey :)

the night of joy is one of the special ticket events at the MK....you have to have a special ticket to get in...(you buy a ticket for one of the nights)....
like the halloween and christmas party nights, they sell a limited number of tickets, although i don't know what the maximum is (but they do tend to sell out of them)..
It officially begins at about 7 PM, but they began letting people in much earlier than that this past year. I can't remember what time exactly. I think at something like 4 or 5 PM they were already letting Night of Joy people into the park.

If you like Christian music you'll love the event.
And i mean Christian music of all kinds (pop, rock, gospel, country, etc.)...
they have stages set up all over the park and the music is really good (even if you don't go in for the christian lyrics, you'll probably enjoy the music)...
and of course all the rides are open....

many many many many many people drive in specially for the Night of Joy (it seemed to me that Saturday was more crowded than Friday, but that may have been an illusion)....
it was really amazing to me to see.....lots of christian youth groups......lots of families who came in just for that weekend.......if nothing else, it's a very interesting view of America and Americans....

the following is from the Disney website:

Night of Joy
Feel the joy at live concerts by some of Christian Music's most praiseworthy performers.

Celebrate fun, freedom and fellowship! Revel in the rockin' sounds and movin' messages from some of today's most powerful voices in Contemporary Christian music. Live concert performances on stages throughout Magic Kingdom® Park showcase the best of Christian Pop, Rock, Urban and Gospel music. It's a magical, musical celebration of inspiration and joy!

Rejoice in two inspirational nights with these performers:

September 8, 2006* September 9, 2006*
MercyMe Kirk Franklin
Casting Crowns tobyMac
BarlowGirl BarlowGirl
Rebecca St. James Jeremy Camp
David Crowder Band Smokie Norful
Building 429 Hawk Nelson
Todd Agnew ZOEgirl
Matthew West Tonex
Vicky Beeching

Dates:
September 8, 2006 - September 9, 2006, 7:30PM - 12:30AM

Additional Information
Admission to this event requires a separate ticket.
Tickets valid only during specific dates and hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter