• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

night fun

hi, me again. was wondering if anyone knows where two 23-yr-olds who go for good night life?

Go to Pleasure Island, it is at Downtown Disney. You will have to pay extra for tickets but you can get tickets that let you in all the clubs so you can decide where you want to go...which one fits your idea of fun most! The clubs are open till at least 1 am, and I think 2 am in busier times of the year so you can almost party all night.

Sara

We didn't really care for the new PI, but we do like to lounge hop a couple nights during our vacation. We stay at the WL, and start there and boat over to FW, Trails End and Crocketts Tavern for pitchers of beer and best on property pizza, then we boat to CR and hit their lounge and monorail to the Poly and GF lounges as well. Dueling piano bar, Jellyrolls over at the Boardwalk is fun one evening, there's a cover charge there and you can play on the Boardwalk too, try the ESPN Club also.

pepe of ohio has a great plan! There are some fun clubs at Pleasure Island also.

I'm seconding votes for Jellyrolls and Pleasure Island :)

Start off the evening at Epcot with a BIG dinner and then go "around the world":drinking1
Then if you can make it head to Jellyrolls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter