Night Club Recommendations?

LA IS HOME

Earning My Ears
:bounce: :bounce: HELP!! :bounce: :bounce:

I have a friend who will be heading for WDW the first week of September and he is looking for the "happening" clubs for 18 and older!

:confused: :confused: ANY INFO WILL BE MUST HELPFUL!:confused: :confused:

My friend and I thank you in advance!

:earsboy: it's all about the mouse!:earsboy:

Depends on your tastes. Are you just visiting PI?

My whole family, teen brothers to my 60 year old inlaws love the Adventurer's Club. Fun atmosphere, like a club of the early 1900's. The "Club President" and "members" of the club circulate in costume with the club patrons, drawing them in to the entertainment. The stone goddess and colonel interact as well. It's just fun different!

The Comedy Club at PI is also a ton of fun, line up early for the next scheduled show.

The Beach Club has live band and DJ's for plenty of dancing. Plus pool and game tables; always something going on here. Music is eclectic, from The Beach Boys to current Top 40.

There's a club for every taste. I love the PI Jazz Company. Have yet to try the BET club or 8 Tracks.

The only club at PI you can't do, if under 21, is Mannaquins.

Plus, there is live entertainment outside on the West End Stage, DJ's all night, and the nighly fireworks.

CityWalk at Universal is supposed to be great too, but I haven't been. Downtown Orlando has other hot nightspots as well. The Universal board here on the DIS may have some info on CityWalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter