• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Night at the Beach

Tink 232

Earning My Ears
I will be staying one night after cruise and have never been to Floida before. We are wondering where to stay. We'll be doing WDW before the cruise so I'm thinking a nice hotel on the beach to rest. We will be flying out Early Pm the next day so am open to hotels close to airport or cruise.

Thanks!!! This site really is magic. :wizard:

Cocoa beach is the closest town to the port. They have several hotels right on the beach. I dont know any names, but I'm sure you can go on line and find them. Lots of people stay there before and after the cruises because it is so close to the port. Because of that I would make reservations right away, thye do book up on the weekend due to cruisers.
Your a little over an hour from the airport if you stay there.
mom x4,grandma x4

Don't forget that Disney has a beach resort at Vero. It is just about an hour south of Cape Canaveral.

Tink 232 said:
I will be staying one night after cruise and have never been to Floida before. We are wondering where to stay. We'll be doing WDW before the cruise so I'm thinking a nice hotel on the beach to rest. We will be flying out Early Pm the next day so am open to hotels close to airport or cruise.

Thanks!!! This site really is magic. :wizard:
Whoa! I don't think I've ever met a person who's never been to Florida before :rotfl: Just Kidding :love:
Say goodbye to all the feelings for your hometown once you step off that plane at MCO! You've just found a new one. You're gonna love it and when you leave you're probably going to cry (I Always do :guilty: )
I think since you've never been down there that you should rent a room on the shore and then drive out early for the airport. Florida has the most beautiful beaches and you should take advantage of them, however short your stay.
Have an awesome time!

I live in CA so I have not had a good reason to go across the country before. We go to the beach here or in Hawaii and Mexico and we have Disneyland where we go at least twice a year!!! Yeah!!!

Thanks to everyone. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter