Niece and nephews at the gate...

ShaunaM

DIS Veteran
...at the airport..just talked to them on speakerphone....they all found out they were going to disneyland this morning , when their parents woke them early.....they sounded sooooo excited....was hard not to tell them see you in two days.....they don't know my kids( their cousins ) are meeting them at the gates on Friday afternoon....it has begun ...I think I might be vibrating....:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

That's so awesome. I can feel your vibrations. My nephew knows we're going on vacation this weekend but has NO CLUE! He thinks we're going to the zoo to see the bears. We're not telling him until we get there. I can't wait since earlier this year he was telling his mom that he wanted to go to Disneyland.

How exciting! Have fun making once-in-a-lifetime memories :goodvibes
...according to my kids it won't be once..., well actually third time, but they are already planning the next trip, my parents had to cancel this week when my dad threw out his back. So the kids are planning the next trip, and we have not even left for this one yet!
Never the less
Thanks it will still be fun!

That's so awesome. I can feel your vibrations. My nephew knows we're going on vacation this weekend but has NO CLUE! He thinks we're going to the zoo to see the bears. We're not telling him until we get there. I can't wait since earlier this year he was telling his mom that he wanted to go to Disneyland.

Aren't we all so devious...it is fun though!

...according to my kids it won't be once..., well actually third time, but they are already planning the next trip, my parents had to cancel this week when my dad threw out his back. So the kids are planning the next trip, and we have not even left for this one yet!
Never the less
Thanks it will still be fun!

Lol! We are taking our kids on their third trip in November but I still think each trip creates once-in-a-lifetime memories because those moments in time when kids are a certain age are frozen in those photos and pictures in your head. For example, I'll never forget the look of wonder in my youngest DS's face when he was 5 months old and rode IASW for the first time. Or the first time my then 4 yr old DS saw Buzz Lightyear in person at a time he was absolutely obsessed with Toy Story. Each year the kids enjoy the magic in a different way, making each trip new and amazing :love:

Lol! We are taking our kids on their third trip in November but I still think each trip creates once-in-a-lifetime memories because those moments in time when kids are a certain age are frozen in those photos and pictures in your head. For example, I'll never forget the look of wonder in my youngest DS's face when he was 5 months old and rode IASW for the first time. Or the first time my then 4 yr old DS saw Buzz Lightyear in person at a time he was absolutely obsessed with Toy Story. Each year the kids enjoy the magic in a different way, making each trip new and amazing :love:
So true ....I guess that is why we are returning and returning....I have a picture when my then 10 and 8 year old daughter and son were holding hands....:rotfl2:.....kills them to know we have this picture....I love it though.

Aren't we all so devious...it is fun though!

Actually, we've been talking about it right in front of him. That's what makes it even funnier. We all got to the point where we couldn't not talk about it. He hasn't caught on yet. Hopefully I can get a pic or video of us telling him.

I am so excited for you! Just hearing about it made ME feel all tingly! How super exciting. I did that with my little girls for their Birthday and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

...whew just finished packing all the suitcasesbarring a few odds and ends. .DH just pointed out that perhaps we should pack the camera:eek::eek::eek:

Pick up the kids tomorrow from school travel to Calgary and fly Friday.........cannot believe months of planning are coming to fruition....and that five of our nine nights we are sleeping with twinkling headboards!L:cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter