• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nicknames

High School Nicknames:
CIA
Ash
Catwoman
Pre-High School Nicknames:
Not Barbara
Just Emily
Mouseears (From a friend when I would wear earmuffs)
Gertrude
Buster Brown

:goodvibes Mostly from my fam...cept for the high school ones...all nicknamed by guy friends, hahahahaha

Kiki.....

Alphadog........

Mouse......

And many more.

My real name is Samantha-
My family gave the nicknames:
Samsam(from dad)
Sammijo(middle name is joanne...that ones from dad also)
Sammi
Sam
Nicknames from friends:
Sam
Sammi
Smoo(friend tori came up with that one....it totally died....don't ask :rotfl: )

Lili(pronounced leelee)
LalaGoose(don't ask.... unless you want to hear a long story.... but you can if you wanna) :rotfl: :lmao:

:tink: yo i have a bunch o nick names my real name is saskia ( sauce-key-a ) 1. fred :sunny: 2. spagetysauce :stir: 3. kia :cloud9: 4. wild woman :jumping1:

Ally
Allygirlie
AG
Claire
Allyclaire
Harry (that's only between me & Neil aka Amy)
Duckie
Ashlei

okay...this is my weirdest one. i swear..XD.
alright so im sure youve noticed my "fake tag" under my name that says gender bender. no this doesnt mean on the weekends i turn into my guy self and roam the streets...but i COULD. alright so, to sum it up, i was searching around for costume tips tricks and ideas, when i discovered this website that talked about how to turn girls into guys and guys into girls. to tell the truth it was fascinating, and the next day at school i went running to my friends and said that "hey...i can bend your gender!" and so...i was nicknamed gender bender :goodvibes

i have another one but i don't like to say it casue i hate the word. theres another one that i have but only 3 people can call me it. anyone and i don't respond. so it looks like moses is my only one for everyone

My mom calls me Mimi, my fiance calls me Charmander :confused3 . Lol you can make a lot of names for Charmaine.

m2 (m squared)(mike McG. )
Mach 2 (mok two)(my dad when in the air force in washington went too fast at angles ten <aka broke the sound barrier> and all the windows in a town shattered lol so when i went to the base with my dad while my mom was at work, i was called mach 2.

i do believe "loser" :furious: qualifies... :rotfl: :rotfl2:

A bunch of mine are inappropriate because my friends are losers...And you can add the letters "m" to a couple inappropriate terms that start with vowels, and they seem to think it's hilarious. Anyways...Others are:

Morgana
Morganimo
Sucky
Geoff [Duke of Brittany]
KinkyKikiEmoDork#1 (and my friend peter is KinkyKikiEmoDork#2)
Loserface

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter