Nicki & Todd are at it again, F&W style, snacking & drinking oh my! LIVE Tonight!!

I am so glad you loved Il Mulino! It is one of our absolutely favorite places and we've been a few times. In fact we went last year for our anniversary but decided to try something different this year :) You were absolutely right and Blue Zoo was out of this world!! Thanks for the tip!

Tomorrow we are planning on breakfast at the BWI bakery again...someone (guess who) is complaining that he has not had a cinnamon bun yet, like thats my fault or something and I want to eat light so we can snack the F&W booths again.

Hoping to get into some of the seminars tomorrow too...will update tomorrow when we come back to the room for a break. Dinner is supposed to be at Chefs de France but the guy that shall remain nameless is already thinking of changing it, to what I have no clue!

Night all!

Night, sweetie. I'm glad you are feeling better. Have a great day tomorrow.
xo

Ever since your thread inquiring into Il Mulino I've been anxiously awaiting your post. We have been going ever since they opened a few years ago. So glad you enjoyed it. We are trying Tutto Italia for the first time in two weeks.

Wow wow wow wow wow!! Your review of Il Mulino was great---everything looks fantastic. This really makes the choice between Tutto and Il Mulino tough, only because we were planning on Italian for lunch and Il Mulino is dinner only. I have a feeling I will do some rearranging though and somehow plan for a late dinner at Il Mulino after seeing La Nouba on our arrival night---especially since we won't be on the DDP yet. :thumbsup2

Glad you're recovering from the migraine. Il Mulino looked fantastic. But I think they gave you antifreeze aperitifs instead of limoncello. :rotfl2:

All I can say is WOW! Il Mulino has been on my list for a while but I've heard it wasn't worth the $$$$. Now I'm going to put it on my short list for next year!:thumbsup2
Have a great night my friend and a wonderful day tomorrow!

Wow, Nic that pizza is HUGE! Everything looks wonderful! Too bad Il Mullino isn't on the DDP. :sad2:

I though it was odd that your hubby didn't have 5 Cinnamon Rolls by now. Is he feeling okay? :rotfl2:

Get a good nights rest, you need to eat around the world again tomorrow!

we were planning on Italian for lunch and Il Mulino is dinner only.

Just wanted to mention that we prefer Tutto's lunch menu to their dinner menu. Nothing "wowed" us about dinner. Lunch was amazing! Dinner looks much better at Il Mullino.

Wow, Il Mulino looks great! I was planning on going there our next trip, but canceled our ressies when we switched from WDW to a DCL Cruise. We will def. be going there next time we go though! We always feel WDW is lacking great Italian food and I refuse to pay the prices at Tutto. However, the service, atmosphere and food look amazing at Il Mulino!

Great reviews, after all these positive reviews, I think Il Mulino needs to go on my list!

And ughhh, aren't night migraines the worst?! You can't catch them, they're so sneaky! I've been there many times! Glad you're doing better!

Thanks for the great Il Mulino review!! I am eating there as well, so i was excited to see some pictures!! Now i am even more excited! :goodvibes

And another mouthwatering review from the Queen of all reviews! :worship:

We never ever thought of dining at the Swolphin, but now I have TWO dinners there on my list!! :rotfl2: The food looks amazing - that aubergine and salami looked SO good!!!!!!! And Todd's pizza - oh wow!!!!!!!!!!

All those wonderful reviews and you know what's really hard for me? - I still have 313 days to wait until we go to WDW again!! :sad2:

Great report Nicki! Il Mulino sounds fantastic. :)

How sweet that they brought your cocktail in two glasses. :)

Now I really, really want to try Il Mulino! They don't accept TiW, though, do they?

I am so glad you loved Il Mulino! It is one of our absolutely favorite places and we've been a few times. In fact we went last year for our anniversary but decided to try something different this year :) You were absolutely right and Blue Zoo was out of this world!! Thanks for the tip!

Oh I am so glad that you enjoyed BlueZoo! Sounds like we both had fantastic dinners!

Night, sweetie. I'm glad you are feeling better. Have a great day tomorrow. xo

Good morning babe! I am up and raring to go!

Well that pizza certainly beats the heck out of the Papa John's I had tonight!:lmao:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Ever since your thread inquiring into Il Mulino I've been anxiously awaiting your post. We have been going ever since they opened a few years ago. So glad you enjoyed it. We are trying Tutto Italia for the first time in two weeks.

I hope you enjoy Tutto, we have been there three times and it is always great!

Wow wow wow wow wow!! Your review of Il Mulino was great---everything looks fantastic. This really makes the choice between Tutto and Il Mulino tough, only because we were planning on Italian for lunch and Il Mulino is dinner only. I have a feeling I will do some rearranging though and somehow plan for a late dinner at Il Mulino after seeing La Nouba on our arrival night---especially since we won't be on the DDP yet. :thumbsup2

I tell ya, if you are not on the DDP and you are driving your own car I would def go to Il Mulino for a late dinner, the restaurant is just so relaxing and fun!

Glad you're recovering from the migraine. Il Mulino looked fantastic. But I think they gave you antifreeze aperitifs instead of limoncello. :rotfl2:

I think you are right, sweetened antifreeze?? :rotfl2:

All I can say is WOW! Il Mulino has been on my list for a while but I've heard it wasn't worth the $$$$. Now I'm going to put it on my short list for next year!:thumbsup2 Have a great night my friend and a wonderful day tomorrow!

Hope you can make it there one day...I swear that the Swolphin has the best restaurants!

The carbonara didn't have peas in it? The horrors

No it didnt but they did have a tortellini dish with a cream sauce and peas..that sounded good too!

Wow, Nic that pizza is HUGE! Everything looks wonderful! Too bad Il Mullino isn't on the DDP. :sad2: I though it was odd that your hubby didn't have 5 Cinnamon Rolls by now. Is he feeling okay? :rotfl2:.

I was shocked when it came out, not expecting it to be that huge! I have a feeling he is going to finally get a cinny bun this morning....I am eyeing that chocolate croissant yum yum!

Wow, Il Mulino looks great! I was planning on going there our next trip, but canceled our ressies when we switched from WDW to a DCL Cruise. We will def. be going there next time we go though! We always feel WDW is lacking great Italian food and I refuse to pay the prices at Tutto. However, the service, atmosphere and food look amazing at Il Mulino!

I think we saved $50 at Il Mulino over Tutto...thats alot of clams :rotfl:

Great reviews, after all these positive reviews, I think Il Mulino needs to go on my list! And ughhh, aren't night migraines the worst?! You can't catch them, they're so sneaky! I've been there many times! Glad you're doing better!

Oh yes put it on your list! And yes night migraines stink, especially when you get them in your sleep and they wake you up!

Thanks for the great Il Mulino review!! I am eating there as well, so i was excited to see some pictures!! Now i am even more excited! :goodvibes

Hope you enjoy your meal as much as we did!

And another mouthwatering review from the Queen of all reviews! :worship: We never ever thought of dining at the Swolphin, but now I have TWO dinners there on my list!! :rotfl2: The food looks amazing - that aubergine and salami looked SO good!!!!!!! And Todd's pizza - oh wow!!!!!!!!!! All those wonderful reviews and you know what's really hard for me? - I still have 313 days to wait until we go to WDW again!! :sad2:

Wow almost a year, thats a long wait hun! Think of all the meals you can plan and change, and plan and change over a year :lmao:

Great report Nicki! Il Mulino sounds fantastic. :) How sweet that they brought your cocktail in two glasses. :)

I though that was a great touch too...they are very attentive there but not hovering over you....super service :thumbsup2

Now I really, really want to try Il Mulino! They don't accept TiW, though, do they?

Sadly they do not take the TIW, no AP discounts and no DDP. When we checked into the Dolphin we were given a coupon book and Shula's, Il Mulino and BlueZoo were not in it but all the other restaurants were...bummer!

Good morning, Happy Sunday! My last full day...well not really as I am not planning on leaving until 5-6pm tomorrow night (but Todd doesnt know that yet so no one tell him ok?)

I am just waiting for him to get off a work call (I know at 8am on a Sunday??) and then we are outta here! Breakfast at the BWI bakery again...really wish we could go somewhere else but oh well....then over to Epcot. I really want to do some of the seminars today so I may send lovey back to the room for a nap without me....I can handle a Solo Afternoon right? Ooh that sounds fun...lets see if I can get him to ditch me :rotfl:

See you guys later!

Loved the review of Il Mulino. Now that the kids are getting a little older, I can finally begin thinking about going to the "better" restaurants at the World. Hope you have a wonderful day today. Good luck on the "ditch":lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter