Nickelodeon Hotel

It is a destination upon itself. We just returned a couple of weeks ago. We stayed there for 4 nights, but were really there to do Disney. (We had stayed there when it was HIFS).

We love, love, love the space. We are not a family that tolerates being on top of each other well. We are long past (at least my husband and I are) squeezing into one traditional hotel room.

That said, it is a bit pricy. I recommend spending a night or two there just to use the amenities at the hotel and then move on before you begin going to the parks.

For what it is, it is a bit expensive just to sleep there. My kids adored the theming and the pools and the shows -- it was just difficult for us to fit it all in around a commando type trip to the disney parks.

For $125, it's well worth the cost. We stayed for 9 nights in the first week of March and had a great time (all in all). We had some issues, but they finally took care of them (to the tune of three free nights plus $120 additional in gift certificates - there were some big issues). But having said all that - you'll love it.

Are the pools heated? I am thinking about booking a night for our December mini trip and it is coming up @125. Just wanted to know if the pools are heated?

We stayed for my daughters 5th B-day back in Nov.
I recomend this place to people who do not want to go to any parks because you can get your moneys worth in the hotel with all the activities they have onsite.
If you are not spending alot of time there (just sleeping) I think its a huge waist of money.

They have games( bingo, slime time at the pool etc.) showes (spongbob when we where there) caractore breakfast, an arcade, the lobby at night had face painting and balloon animal people (at an additional cost).

The pool alone is worth a big park of the cost.

They also had FREE wireless internet serivce, I was all happy when I turned on my laptop and I was able to get my emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter