• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nick Hotel

TyNicJen

Mouseketeer
Hi again everyone! I'm looking for a discout rate for Mid-late August. We may get there but a code would help. anyone? :confused3
Just looked and price is 249.00 for 23-25-Aug. See if we can do better. thanks :banana:

I just checked the rates and got $224.00/ night with the AAA rate. I noticed, from our experience, the rates were the lowest about 1 week prior to our arrival date.

Good Luck!!

Whenever you do book - keep checking rates right up till you leave! I dropped my rate 3X from the first time I booked and ended up saving something like 50% per night!!!!

my sister is in Orlando as we speak, and they are staying 5 nights in Disney and 2 at Nick Hotel she looked all over and the rates were in the 299 range, however after about 10 different calls she finally got a rep there that mentioned some sort of "Mothers something" package which includes something to do at the Mall which you don't have to do if you don't want to but the room was 125 a night, no one ever offered this thru numerous talks until one girl said "you know" you are eligible for the "mother's " discount something or other might want to ask about it mother's package or something I am sure they all know about it but don't offer it up from the get go

I keep checking for a cheaper price also. I just wanted to suprise the kids with one night before Disney. The mothers day special is only good till 7/31/06 and then they have a Fall special that doesnt start till September. I am looking for the night of 8/12. I'll keep checking like others have said.
Good luck.

If you haven't yet....Register to Mousesavers.com..........

I was just on the Mousesavers web site & noticed that they have a special deal going on right now for the Nick hotel. Check it out. I can't tell you the rate (sorry) the site just says that you have to call the # & request the special rate then. Worth looking into if it will save some $$$ though! :)

BTW, If anyone calls to inquire about this....Do you mind posting the rate? (I'm curious!) but prob. won't get around to calling any time soon.

WeLuvDisney05,

I called the Hotel and they had no clue what I was talking about. The person I talked with said that there were no special rates listed under "MOUSESAVERS".

I will try again to see if I can find anyone what knows that I am talking about.

ziggy14 said:
WeLuvDisney05,

I called the Hotel and they had no clue what I was talking about. The person I talked with said that there were no special rates listed under "MOUSESAVERS".

I will try again to see if I can find anyone what knows that I am talking about.

That's strange! If you go to the Mousesavers web site:

http://www.mousesaver.com/

On the home page, right on top, it lists this:

LATEST HOT DEALS - AS OF 5/29/06

MouseSavers.com readers get special rates at Nickelodeon Family Suites by Holiday Inn, an all-suite hotel near Walt Disney World that is all about kids!

The above, has a link to click on > takes you to a page that tells all about the hotel & at the bottom of this page it tells more about the Mousesavers deal.

I'll try to call later today or tomorrow. If you beat me to it & find out any new info. let me know! :)

Maybe you just got a hold of someone who didn't know about it (?) It does look like it is a new deal. If I get someone who says they don't know about it, then I'm going to give them the link to see for themselves....Hopefully that will work! :)

If you do get a rate, would you please post it. I called back and the lowest rate I could get was about $300. It would be interesting to see if others get the same rate.

To find the best rates for this hotel I would:

1. join their mailing list and you will receive specials in your email (I did and our rate was $149 night during this memorial weekend)

1a. while you are at it join the holiday inn priorty club it's free and you get perks like very short line at check inn, late check out, newspaper and points=free stays

2. AAA

3. A second job and not worry about the rate

4. IMHO=its worth every dollar for what you get here,,from checking in to pool and characters,,just sooo much to do here that you dont think about leaving. :banana: :banana: :banana:

They are aware of the Mousesavers rate now, although it was not a great deal, in my opinion. We have a 209/night rate currently, for a two bdrm, and the Mousesavers was around 275. ( I'm sorry I can't be exact. I've forgotten what she quoted, and should have written it down for you all).

Also, the Mothers millenia package mentioned above is no longer the great deal is was in May. It is now a 300$ plus per night package ( for a two bdrm).

Sounds like, based on my conversation with customer service, the Mousesavers rate isn't bad, but you can do better by booking well in advance. ( We booked in March for this June trip- not so far in advance, but apparently it made a difference.)

Thanks to everyone for their trip reports. I've enjoyed reading them.

Jenny O.

We made our res. in late April for a July 7-8-9 trip (leaving on the 10th). The rate was $350 something. Later I was surfing around the internet and went to www.orlandoinfo.com/magicard and d/l a copy of the magicard they offer. I also ordered a vacation package of what the magicard covers (hotels, rest, entertainment etc.) The Nick Hotel is given a discount with the magicard. I thought...probably only a few dollars but called anyway. With the magicard the price dropped to $214 a night!!! For 3 nights that is a $300 savings!!!!

:rotfl: LOL Devnull about "getting a 2nd job & not worrying about the rate"....Gave me a good chuckle!

Thanks for reporting the aprox. rate for the Mousesavers deal, jennyo. I was thinking about calling today to inquire about it But now I won't even bother....You're right it doesn't sound that great - Bummer! :(

One of these days I would like to take my dd's to this hotel, even if it's just to experience it Once! I think we may just book with the fall rate of $125 (I think someone may have already mentioned it But incase not here is the link, if interested):
http://www.nickhotel.com/suite_current.jsp

WeLuv:Glad to be of help. We're leaving on Saturday and staying most of the week, so I'll let you know how it goes when we get back. With all the mixed reviews I've heard, I'm a little nervous. But hopefully it will be the awesome hotel I'm hoping it is!!!

Jenny O.

asramears said:
We made our res. in late April for a July 7-8-9 trip (leaving on the 10th). The rate was $350 something. Later I was surfing around the internet and went to www.orlandoinfo.com/magicard and d/l a copy of the magicard they offer. I also ordered a vacation package of what the magicard covers (hotels, rest, entertainment etc.) The Nick Hotel is given a discount with the magicard. I thought...probably only a few dollars but called anyway. With the magicard the price dropped to $214 a night!!! For 3 nights that is a $300 savings!!!!

I made ressies for june and I think they do have a code thats good through the the end of july. Call and ask for the code IDOTHMOM. We got 174.00 for spongebob room. Still wondering if there will be one for Aug. Let me know if you save more. Good luck! :thumbsup2

I called yesterday and got a quote of "advanced reservation deal" $125.00 a night. The first quote they gave me was $199.00 but after asking if that was the best rate available she told me about this. You sometimes have to really press them for the operator to give you their best deal- I hate that. You have to pay in advance and no canellations but if you are sure about your trip, it sounds like a good deal. Try it and let us know.
Good Luck. :)

tsd1202 said:
I called yesterday and got a quote of "advanced reservation deal" $125.00 a night. The first quote they gave me was $199.00 but after asking if that was the best rate available she told me about this. You sometimes have to really press them for the operator to give you their best deal- I hate that. You have to pay in advance and no canellations but if you are sure about your trip, it sounds like a good deal. Try it and let us know.
Good Luck. :)

When are you planning on staying? Is that a summer or fall rate? $187 is the best I can get so far and we are arriving in about two weeks. I tried for the Mothers Day deal but they only had a limited number of rooms for that special and they were gone. :sad2:

TerBear4 said:
When are you planning on staying? Is that a summer or fall rate? $187 is the best I can get so far and we are arriving in about two weeks. I tried for the Mothers Day deal but they only had a limited number of rooms for that special and they were gone. :sad2:

That was for an October 2006 rate. Maybe you should just call back and make sure the rep is giving you "the best possible rate"- just ask for it. The price you have may be it, but it never hurts to ask, ask and ask again. You know those rates change all the time or maybe you have gotten a rep who didn't care enogh to check in to all possible deals. I hope you can get an awesome deal. Good Luck. :wizard:

tsd1202 said:
That was for an October 2006 rate. Maybe you should just call back and make sure the rep is giving you "the best possible rate"- just ask for it. The price you have may be it, but it never hurts to ask, ask and ask again. You know those rates change all the time or maybe you have gotten a rep who didn't care enogh to check in to all possible deals. I hope you can get an awesome deal. Good Luck. :wizard:

The $125 per night rate is listed in the web site. I don't think you can get this for summer.
http://www.nickhotel.com/suite_current.jsp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter