• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nick Hotel & Pool Towels

TerBear4

Mouseketeer
This might seem like a silly question, but I was wondering if the Nick Hotel provides Beach/Pool towels for their guests. It would save a TON of packing space if I didn't have to bring our own.

I know that most properties do since they don't want you bringing down your room towels to the pool.

Thanks!

They have different shelf units that have them near the pools and then the maids take them from the room.

The pools towels at the Nick hotel are small and scratchy. If we went again, would definitely take our own.

You can use the towels for the pool.But they do ask you dont take them to the beach (as do the Disney Hotels,and most villa owners).But as to how they would monitor this I dont know!!

Enjoy your holiday,
Lynn

Thanks for all the info on the towels. We'll just use what they have. If we were driving I'd bring our own, but since we are flying.......beach towels take way too much room in the suitcases.

Thanks again :)

Pool towels are located in different areas of the pools. They are the hotel standard towel with a stripe running along the middle. They do request that you dont bring room towels to the pool or remove the pool towels from the pool area.
:banana: with so much to do who wants to leave the pool area anyway.....We just left the hotel Monday after spending a awesome weekend there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter