Nick Hotel, Half off through May 24!

Hopefully they have some kind of deal like this for the Nick Hotel in July when we are going. The best rates I found were $250 (but this was with the resort fee/taxes) so not too bad but too much for us to pay. My son really wants to go but at that price we just couldn't. I am hoping for a deal so that we will be able to go after all!

Hopefully they have some kind of deal like this for the Nick Hotel in July when we are going. The best rates I found were $250 (but this was with the resort fee/taxes) so not too bad but too much for us to pay. My son really wants to go but at that price we just couldn't. I am hoping for a deal so that we will be able to go after all!
If you call them directly, they usually can find a better rate than the website.

Thanks for the tip. I did call the hotel directly because I was booking the birthday night free special. You have to book 2 nights at full price and get your birthday night free. But even with that deal, the price was $250 (with taxes and resort fee) which didn't seem too bad but I need to try to get it under $200.

We stayed there before it was Nick Hotel and loved it!! Great pools and nice size rooms, my DD's LOVED it!! and that is a great deal! Good for you!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter