Nick Hotel, Half off through May 24!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by momto4obkids, Feb 7, 2008.

1. momto4obkids

momto4obkids DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jadedbeauty14304

jadedbeauty14304 DIS Veteran

Oh wow! Now I can afford both a night at Nick and a day at SeaWorld!!! Thanks for posting this!

4. madelyn

madelyn DIS Veteran

Hopefully they have some kind of deal like this for the Nick Hotel in July when we are going. The best rates I found were $250 (but this was with the resort fee/taxes) so not too bad but too much for us to pay. My son really wants to go but at that price we just couldn't. I am hoping for a deal so that we will be able to go after all!

5. polkadotminnie

polkadotminnie <font color=teal>I still like the idea of a glass

If you call them directly, they usually can find a better rate than the website.

6. madelyn

madelyn DIS Veteran

Thanks for the tip. I did call the hotel directly because I was booking the birthday night free special. You have to book 2 nights at full price and get your birthday night free. But even with that deal, the price was $250 (with taxes and resort fee) which didn't seem too bad but I need to try to get it under $200.

7. mel

mel <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We stayed there before it was Nick Hotel and loved it!! Great pools and nice size rooms, my DD's LOVED it!! and that is a great deal! Good for you!!:cool1:

8. The Disney Bunch

The Disney Bunch Disney Fiends!!

Offer is sold out!