Nichole's Wishes PJ 10/24/2011 ~ WP/ADH/SCP ** OUR WEDDING DAY ~ The Reception

Have a great time!!!

Yay, Have a great time

Happy almost wedding day!!! Hope we run into each other tomorrow. :) best wishes

Happy Wedding Day, Nichole!!

I hope it's an absolutely perfect day!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day. You are in great hands with Maxine. I cant wait to hear all about it and see pictures.

Congratulations. I hope you have a GREAT wedding day!

Happy Wedding Day, Nichole!!!!

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!

Happy Wedding Day!! I hope it's Fantastic!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!! Hope it's magical!!

Happy wedding day!!

Happy Wedding Day! :yay:

party:party: HAPPY WEDDING DAY!! party:party:

:dance3: Happy Wedding Day!! Hope it's all you've wished it would be!!

Just found this PJ and wanted to wish you a Happy Wedding Day!!!

Happy Wedding Day Nichole!! :yay: Hope you have a truly magical day, and it's all you've hoped for and more!!

Happy wedding day!!!!!!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!

Congratulations on your big day! You finally made it! YAY! Happy Wedding Day! :cool1:

Happy Wedding Day Nichole! Can't wait to hear all about your special day and hear about your reception at ADH!!!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Wedding Day! I hope it was everything you'd dreamed it would be! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Happy wedding day! :)

Sweet Nichole - have a magical wedding day!!!! God bless you both.

Hope you had a great wedding day!!!! Congratulations, can't wait to see pictures :)

Happy Wedding Day!!! :cloud9::cloud9:

I'm so late! But HAPPY WEDDING DAY!

Enjoy one of the best days of your life!!!

Thank you all! We had a wonderful time, but it flew by!! I have a couple cell phone photos from people until Randy gets our teaser pics to us.

294542_2190560207199_1342923717_32068804_1481517134_n.jpg
381027_2386939146854_1052060130_2595458_771386803_n.jpg
374052_2386938266832_1052060130_2595456_1245330171_n.jpg
374757_2386935026751_1052060130_2595449_483910519_n.jpg
302950_10150440717316454_599991453_10456626_1211642474_n.jpg

As much as I tried to slow down and take it all in, the entire day felt like it lasted only a couple of hours. I am so so so glad we had video. I feel like there are so many things that I missed and I can't wait to see it all!

We are moving this week, so I promise to start my TR soon!

Thanks again for all the well wishes! :cloud9:

You look breathtaking! Everything looked amazing!
I can't wait to see how your day unfolded. :lovestruc

Sweet Nichole - Welcome back. Wow you looked stunning and everything looks so beautiful!!! Looking forward to seeing Randy's photos and to hearing all about it!!

Nichole, you were a gorgeous bride, and your ceremony looks like it was beautiful! Can't wait to hear and read more! :goodvibes

Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: I cant wait to see and hear how it all went. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

You looked absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about it! Sorry we didn't bump into each other...I kept my eye out for you though! :goodvibes

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

Our wedding will be at the wedding pavilion with reception at Atlantic Dance Hall as well...seeing pictures of someone else's day there makes it so much more real!:lovestruc

Congratulations! What a beautiful bride you are! It looks like your wedding was amazing. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Welcome back!!! You looked GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I can't WAIT to read about it! :cool1::cool1:

You look breathtaking! Everything looked amazing!
I can't wait to see how your day unfolded. :lovestruc

Sweet Nichole - Welcome back. Wow you looked stunning and everything looks so beautiful!!! Looking forward to seeing Randy's photos and to hearing all about it!!

Nichole, you were a gorgeous bride, and your ceremony looks like it was beautiful! Can't wait to hear and read more! :goodvibes

You looked gorgeous!! Congrats, Mrs!

Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: I cant wait to see and hear how it all went. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

You looked absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about it! Sorry we didn't bump into each other...I kept my eye out for you though! :goodvibes

Beautiful wedding You looked amazing!

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

Our wedding will be at the wedding pavilion with reception at Atlantic Dance Hall as well...seeing pictures of someone else's day there makes it so much more real!:lovestruc

You looked amazing!!! LOVE your dress and all of the floral....can't wait to see more.

Wlecome Back! You looked great! Can't wait to hear more!

Congratulations! What a beautiful bride you are! It looks like your wedding was amazing. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Thank you all so much!!

I am still adjusting to the whole Mrs. thing! DF introduced us to our new neighbors over the weekend and called me his wife for the first time in non-wedding conversation. I would have loved to seen the look on my face - I was taken back a little and gave him the weirdest look. Going to take a little while for it all to sink in I think!

We are officially moved into our new house :woohoo::woohoo: so I can finally start my trip report!!

I am going to start with a little of our pre-travel fun. One of my best friends came back to Atlanta after teaching in South Korea for 18 months for 2 weeks prior to the wedding. It was so great seeing her again and listening to all her stories!! Her and another BM that lives in Atlanta went to get our nails done the Monday before we left for WDW. We had a gel polish done, which still looks great even after a week of moving! This is a photo of two of us.

ebe790af.jpg

I got a glaze on my hair on Tuesday and finished packing before we left on Wednesday morning (the 19th). DH wanted to leave before rush hour traffic that morning so we were up and out of the house by 6 am! We had so much stuff! I have no idea how we fit it all, but somehow we managed. I meant to get a pic of how packed the truck was, but it was raining that morning (and still dark when we left) - and I completely forgot when we got to WDW! The rain cleared up by the time we made it to WDW. It was a little cooler that I was expecting, but it warmed up as the weekend progressed.

aa37886b.jpg
4b7089c6.jpg

Our room was ready when we got there, so we had a bellman help us unpack everything. Once DF came into the room he immediately said "what they gave us 2 beds?!?". :confused3 In all the commotion I hadn't even noticed! :sad2: I called the front desk and they were so rude to me! :headache: I was a little surprised, so I mentioned it when I spoke with Maxine a little later. She was so nice and apologetic! I really don't like to complain about things and I probably wouldn't have said anything if the front desk was nicer about everything. She and our room block coordinator (Jason) checked into it and were able to get us a different room the next night, but by that point I was fine with it and didn't want to move. So I asked that we make sure we had a king bed at the Boardwalk (which I was moving to the night before the wedding and then we were staying for the rest of our stay). As it turns out Jason was able to pull some strings and reserved us a Garden Suite at the Boardwalk!! Having the 2 beds was fine for all the pre-wedding stuff - and since everyone ended up hanging out in our room it probably worked out for the best! We had the stocked bar and 2 of DH's groomsmen were in the adjoining room, so the extra bed gave us more room for people to sit.

After we checked in, we did some unpacking and finished up our welcome baskets.

fe98ace5.jpg
6f1b7cd5.jpg

Then we changed and headed to the Hoop De Doo Review. We got there early and had a couple of drinks while we waited for the second show. We hadn't eaten since breakfast, so my 2 glasses of champagne almost did me in! I think it was the excitement and relief of finally being there, but I was on cloud nine!:love:

A very nice lady seated us. Apparently she worked at Disney for 30 years before she was able to get a position serving at the Hoop De Doo Review (and then only was able to get the position after someone else passed away)! :eek:

a961cb13.jpg

We had a great table in front on the left hand side of the stage. I love dinner shows and this one did not disappoint!!

f5ce8f74.jpg
bd3cd82d.jpg
1ecc4f6e.jpg
2fabd4d5.jpg
214c4998.jpg
2ad9de23.jpg

I was feeling pretty good by the time we left the show :rolleyes1 so we headed back to Coronado Springs. We arrived a day and a half earlier than any of our guests (with the exception of my brother from Brazil and his friends). I would highly recommend this!! We were able to unwind and get a little "us" time before our family and friends got there and we had to start entertaining.

After we got back to the resort, we met up with my brother and talked a little before heading off to get some rest.

Up next ... Breakfast at Cinderella's Castle and Downtown Disney with our Families :)

Hi Nicole

I am so excited you have started your trip report!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
Everything looks great so far except the room but at least it payed off on the end with the boardwalk. Cant wait to read more :yay:

p.s. Congrats on being fully moved into the new house :woohoo:

Nichole,

Congrats on the move! Glad it went well.

You looked fabulous in the teaser pic! Great first day report. Can't wait to see and hear more.

Hi Nicole

I am so excited you have started your trip report!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
Everything looks great so far except the room but at least it payed off on the end with the boardwalk. Cant wait to read more :yay:

p.s. Congrats on being fully moved into the new house :woohoo:

Thanks so much!! We will likely be unpacking for some time, but life is finally starting to slow down a little :)

Nichole,

Congrats on the move! Glad it went well.

You looked fabulous in the teaser pic! Great first day report. Can't wait to see and hear more.

Thanks so much!!

Everything (and you of course!) look beautiful!! Looking forward to hearing more!! popcorn::

Thanks so much!!

Loving the TR so far! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter