Nichole's Wishes PJ 10/24/2011 ~ WP/ADH/SCP ** OUR WEDDING DAY ~ The Reception

Safe travels, Nichole! I can't wait to read about your wedding!!! :wizard:

Nichole sweetie - Have a wonderful trip and a magical wedding. Looking forward to hearing all about it!!

Nichole, have an AMAZING time!! I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT to read your TR! lol I'm in love with your PJ! I hope you don't mind me borrowing some of your ideas and projects :goodvibes my colors are red and black also so I'm loving all of your ideas!

Hey! I saw your group at Food & Wine today! The shirts looked awesome! I was going to come say hi but I couldn't find you in the group. I hope you had fun and can't wait to hear details about the wedding!

Hey! I saw your group at Food & Wine today! The shirts looked awesome! I was going to come say hi but I couldn't find you in the group. I hope you had fun and can't wait to hear details about the wedding!

I saw you too!!! It was so funny...when we saw the shirts, I told DH that I knew a girl on the disboards with the same shirts. DUH! Then I realized! :lmao: Shirts looked great, and you guys looked like you were having so much fun! I was going to come say hello, but the crowd had another plan for me, and I just couldn't fight my way over! Anyway, continue having fun this week, and I can't wait to hear all about it!!! :goodvibes

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Have a wonderful day. You are in great hands with Maxine. I cant wait to hear all about it and see pictures.

Happy Wedding Day, Nichole!!!! :goodvibes

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day! :wizard::bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter