Nice job Southwest Airlines!

Justed wanted to share this story:

On Sunday afternoon, Southwest was able to ferry two aircraft into MSY (New Orleans) to evacuate our local Employees and their immediate family members (including six dogs).

Actions like this speak volumes! I believe in supporting corporations who care about employees.

Really nice to hear! After a lot of negative posts here lately about SWA, it's nice to hear some good news.

I am suppose to fly SW Saturday from New Orleans to Orlando. I have been quite concerned over the staus of the airport on Saturday. This makes me feel much better. Plus, I just checked their website and they are not only offering to change your tickets for free, they are also offering refunds. However, that offer is good only through those customers through 9/2 at this time. I feel confident that we'll be able to get out or get a refund and just use that money to drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter