NHMickeys Question of the week... 9/18/01

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
It has been a tough week for everyone and a week will never forget. I have had a rollercoaster ride with my emotions and thoughts. I was moved by everyting I read and saw. Here is how I feel.

America can't stand alone... She needs her Sons and Daughters to stand by her and guide her, not to draw lines and divide her. For when we stand as one we are stronger and those that would attack us are weaker.

Before the attack in NY and DC I was glad to be an American. It was a fact I took for granted. Now I'm proud to be one. We are a country that is made up of not just people but of ideals. While I know freedom was not born here I do know that this is one of it's homes. It has grown here and flurished here. We will show the world that it will not only go on here but thrive. We will not be divided or overcome by fear but we will grow and be stronger.

My question for you this week is what does America mean to you? Let's show our pride.

America means family, although we may not always get along let some out side the family get involved and we close ranks.

It means freedom, I may not like what you say but I will defend with my dying breath your right to say it.

It means caring, If someone is in trouble we will put ourselves into life threatning danger to get them out.

It means pride, there is nothing we can't do if we put our minds to it we lead the world in inovation.

It means more than I can say.

I Love my country

Michael W Young
USAF vet

I agree with what Michael said. Family is the most important thing in my life.

In addition to the points that he made, I must also add LOYALTY. I have tried to impress upon my children that loyalty to their family and country is their top priority. I guess I have succeeded because they are three of the most patriotic people I have ever met.

Thirdly, our faith in God!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter