NHL Stanley Cup: Bruins vs. Canucks

We went to game 4 of the MTL/BOS series at the Bell Center (this game was the middle finger affair), Boston won in OT that game and the series in 7.

Give credit to Montreal /Tampa Bay / Vancouver for pushing the Bruins to 7 games.

As a Montreal fan, Boston wins due to being more healthy. Vancouver is banged up, I don't see Vancouver winning unless the Sedins can step up.

Boston...time to roll out the Ducks, enjoy your parade...but the Habs will be ready.

We went to game 4 of the MTL/BOS series at the Bell Center (this game was the middle finger affair), Boston won in OT that game and the series in 7.

Give credit to Montreal /Tampa Bay / Vancouver for pushing the Bruins to 7 games.

As a Montreal fan, Boston wins due to being more healthy. Vancouver is banged up, I don't see Vancouver winning unless the Sedins can step up.

Boston...time to roll out the Ducks, enjoy your parade...but the Habs will be ready.

OOH, I was there too!!!

I wish both teams the best of luck. :thumbsup2

Hope you enjoy the game!!!!!!!

It is probably safer that way.. What are the rules?

Mayor Menino wouldn't let there be a viewing party at the Garden because they wouldn't be able to get enough police there to work the area and do crowd control. Its stupid because people are going to show up and party in that area anyways. They would have been able to contain about 17K inside the Garden. Now its just going to be anarchy all over Canal St, North End, etc.

Mayor Menino wouldn't let there be a viewing party at the Garden because they wouldn't be able to get enough police there to work the area and do crowd control. Its stupid because people are going to show up and party in that area anyways. They would have been able to contain about 17K inside the Garden. Now its just going to be anarchy all over Canal St, North End, etc.

Yep, I tend to agree with you! I hope everyone is safe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^| |P
| BRING THE CUP TO BOSTON FAN WAGON!||”"”;..\___.
|…_______________| l______________l ___||__|…, ]P
“(@)’(@)”""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)

What a wondeful game and a nail biting series!!

We finally did it!!:cool1:

Isn't it great to be a Boston fan- all 4 teams have won championships in the last decade!

Who else can say that?:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Woo Hoo! :dance3: DH is beside himself happy today!! An exciting day to be going through North Station on my way to work! :woohoo:

Amazing ending to an amazing season Bruins!!! :banana: I'm so proud!

I picked up the Stanley Cup winner t-shirts today for the family at our local sporting goods store :thumbsup2 So glad they had them here in Vermont!

Now...one more request....PLEASE bring the cup and visit Vermont! Afterall, it's where Timmy Thomas went to college ;)

OH man... waking up to remember that the Bruins won the cup is like waking up with a bad hangover :lmao:

Congrats fans

Bruins the Stanley Cup Champs...Awesome!!! My good friend who is a Vancouver fan was very gracious in defeat...he didn't set my car on fire or smash the windows out of my house!

Amazing ending to an amazing season Bruins!!! :banana: I'm so proud!

I picked up the Stanley Cup winner t-shirts today for the family at our local sporting goods store :thumbsup2 So glad they had them here in Vermont!

Now...one more request....PLEASE bring the cup and visit Vermont! Afterall, it's where Timmy Thomas went to college ;)

Each player get to take the cup on individual visits...so maybe Thomas will take it to Vermont when he has it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter