NHL Playoffs on Fantasy at Easter??

taylorpn

Earning My Ears
We are going on the Fantasy at Easter and my husband is worried that the NHL playoffs won't be on the ship. Would they be available in the rooms or at the pubs???

Thanks!!

I watched the playoffs in Diversions on the Wonder last year, but you never know.

What team does he like?

Last year on the Dream they purchased a package and showed the games in the sports bar 687 because of the high demand. Talk to your bartenders, I think that is how the ball got rolling because they didn't have the games the 1st night but did the rest of the cruise.

We are going on the Fantasy at Easter and my husband is worried that the NHL playoffs won't be on the ship. Would they be available in the rooms or at the pubs??? Thanks!!

We'll be on that cruise as well. Thanks for asking this! My husband will be there watching the Bruins & the Wings if they make it (he's from Boston and now we live in Detroit).

I watched the playoffs in Diversions on the Wonder last year, but you never know.

What team does he like?

Thanks for the great replies. We are Canadian, so most of his favourite teams didn't make it, but he just loves hockey. Any playoff hockey will do.

We have little ones, do you know if the games will be in the rooms at all. We have adjoining rooms with friends, so we where going to put the kids in one room and we watch the game in another room with some beers.

Thanks again!

sometimes it depends on the quality of their satellite feed - we've been on plenty of cruises where a baseball, football, or hockey game was being broadcast but then froze because the signal was lost. It happens a lot so be prepared for that possibility.

navigators I've seen from past cruises during Stanley Cup Playoffs always show that the games are being broadcast, there just isn't a guarantee as to which teams are being featured.

Thanks for the great replies. We are Canadian, so most of his favourite teams didn't make it, but he just loves hockey. Any playoff hockey will do.

We have little ones, do you know if the games will be in the rooms at all. We have adjoining rooms with friends, so we where going to put the kids in one room and we watch the game in another room with some beers.

Thanks again!

I do not think they will show them in the rooms, but I could be wrong. In diversions, the kids could get a table over in the corner and play some board games while you tip one back and watch the game. Or put them in the kids club. One of my daughters hardly left there, the other one played connect four with mom while I watched the Sharks.

I am sure you can find a way to make it work. Go Sharks!

Kind of funny the way they do that. IF they show the games it would not be on a network you think they would. Especially in the Caribbean.
The games shown in the states on NBC, MSNBC and NBCSC and in Canada on CBC and TSN.
However, I think in the Caribbean SOME games will be shown on an ESPN channel.
I know that when we were in the Med we saw the Hawks win on ESPN. 5 in the morning. :goodvibes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxULTyGC8ds

I do not think they will show them in the rooms, but I could be wrong. In diversions, the kids could get a table over in the corner and play some board games while you tip one back and watch the game. Or put them in the kids club. One of my daughters hardly left there, the other one played connect four with mom while I watched the Sharks.

I am sure you can find a way to make it work. Go Sharks!

We will be on the fantasy, is there an equivalent to Diversions on our ship?

Can you bring kids there or is it just adults? Im pretty sure they would rather the kids club anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter