NHL Playoffs: Bruins vs. Flyers

BDL

DIS Veteran
DING DING DING.... Round 2

When I say Round 2, I mean Round 2 of the NHL playoffs and Round 2 of the fight that was won last year, at this time, by the Flyers.

The Bruins are looking for some semblance of redemption. After digging deep to come back from 0-2, they seek to reverse their fortunes against the team that toppled them last year when the Bruins themselves had a 3-0 lead.

Like the famous Mr. Buffer says:

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE

And, as I like to say...

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

I can't wait til Saturday.

I am a big Milan Lucic fan. So I say go Bruins. OTOH I could care less who wins because I am such a huge VANCOUVER CANUCKS fan! :)

Next to Christmas morning this is my favorite time of year.
This Boston/Philly match up should be a great series.

Certainly a nice start for Boston, should be interesting to see how Philadelphia reacts in game two!

Well, I am not a fan of either team, but since the Flyers are on the bottom of my list right now I really hope Boston kicks butt against them.

GO BRUINS!!!!!

We will be at Friday's game, cannot wait. I was hoping for a split in Philly but now......... GO GET 'EM!! I would love to be a the wrap up game for this series!!!

Another Lucic fan, you know we will be wearing our jerseys Friday!!!:thumbsup2

I LOVE TIM THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

52 saves, darn that is impressive. :worship::worship:

Wednesday is so far away now:woohoo:

Awesome game again. Looked real flat early, but Im glad they didn't roll over and die. Amazing game by Thomas.

I have a lot of respect for the Flyers also. After playing a team of floppers like the Habs its a breath of fresh air to see these 2 teams play. Nothing but hard work and determination from both teams, I love it.

Nice to see fellow alum JVR tearing it up for the opponent. Wish he had stayed at UNH for all 4 years, but its nice to see him turning into a star.

Thomas once again showed that he had a slinky for a spine and stole the game for us. My only worry is that he might be burning himself out. Did anyone see the post-game interview? His face was sooooooooo red. But, I don't know if that was from the exhaustion he was facing or getting pissed at the interviewer.

Seriously Versus... Tim Thomas has the game of his life and you question him 3 times about how great he thought van Reimsdyk was?

Now, I don't know if they used a Flyers broadcast team or not, but try to play it down the middle. The way the broadcast team played it was to try to be neutral but kept dropping JVR's name like an anvil. That's why I love Jack Edwards. There is not an atom of doubt that he IS a homer. He makes no pretense to be anything else. And you know exactly what you get. That's why I can't wait for the NESN broadcast this weekend.

w00t w00t. I hope this isn't deja vu. Given the goalie situation in Philly I don't see it happening again, but ya never know. No way Philly can start Boucher in Game 4, he was god awful tonight.

Go FLYERS:cheer2:

Hope they come back!

Was it the Bruins who had the classy guy give the finger that was caught on camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter